PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- OPERATIONS SUMMIT. // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Apr/May2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p27
The article offers information on Multichannel Merchant's Operations Summit to be held in Memphis, Tennessee on May 1, 2012.
- Calendar. // Multichannel News;3/5/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p20
A calendar of events related to multichannel communication in the U.S. from March 7 to April 20, 2012 which includes Broadcasting and Cable and TV Technology's Technology Leadership Summit to be held in Orlando, Florida on March 7-8, TexCam 2012 of Texas Cable Association at Omni Austin Downtown...
- Calendar. // Multichannel News;2/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p18
A calendar of events in the U.S. from February to April 2011 is presented including the North Central Cable Show, the Broadcasting & Cable and TV Technology, Technology Leadership Summit, and the NAMIC Mid-Atlantic, General Membership Meeting.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/5/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p11
A calendar of events for the multichannel sector from August to October 2013 is presented, which includes NewBay Media's Technology Leadership Summit, the 2013 Mid-America Cable Show, and the Women in Cable Telecommunications' Leadership Conference.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/31/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 30, p19
A calendar of events is presented for the multichannel television and communication providers in 2015 including the 2015 NAMIC Conference in New York from September 29 to 30, the 2015 Cable-Tec Expo in New Orleans, Louisiana from October 13 to 16, and the 2015 Annual Fundraising Dinner by the...
- SESSIONS & ROUNDTABLES. // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Apr/May2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p28
The article lists the sessions and roundtables at Multichannel Merchant's Operations Summit in 2012 which includes an Executive Forum for Mid- and Large-Size Companies, a Shipping Carrier Power Panel and a Best Practices in Multichannel Systems Integration.
- Conference to offer in-depth look at DVD. // Music Week;8/9/2003, Issue 31, p6
Highlights the conference DVD Europe 2003 among leading executives of music DVD industry at the British Museum in London, England. Discussion of challenges involved in creating music DVD; Debate over the value of multi-channel; Inclusion of case-study explanations of high-profile projects.
- Evaluation of the First International Teleconference in Ophthalmology. Papakostopoulos, D.; Williams, A.; Ramani, V.; Dean Hart, C. J.; Dodson, K.; Papakostopoulos, S. // Journal of Telemedicine & Telecare;Mar1999 Supplement 1, Vol. 5, p17
The First International Teleconference in Ophthalmology was held during March 1998 between five sites in the UK, USA, Greece and Malaysia. ISDNtransmission at 128 kbit s was used to reduce costs while maintaining the clarity of the presented material. Specialized lecture theatres were not...
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/27/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p49
Presents an update on issues related to the multichannel communication industry in the U.S. as of February 2006. Appointment of Meredith Crandall at Ashy Agency; Conference that will be conducted by the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications; Appointment of Dermot McCormack...