Poker Site Promos Speed's 'Pinks: All Out'
- Gauls galled over doc coin for 'Popstars' James, Alison // Daily Variety;10/22/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 36, p12
Reports on the reaction of French television production representatives to the decision of granting 800,000 francs in documentary aid to the reality show 'Popstars.'
- Muslim scholars score a hit on Malaysian reality show. Yeow, Julia // South Asian Post;7/22/2010, p20
The article offers information on the Malaysian reality show "Young Imam" wherein ten contestants, aged 18-27, of different status, from cleric to student to businessman and farmer, competing for the cash and fame.
- FACE-OFF. RUDGE, CHARLOTTE // InStyle;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p50
This article compares the main characters of the reality television shows "Jersey Girls" and "Jersey Shore."
- 4 THINGS WE'D LOVE TO ASK THE... JENNER SISTERS. // Dolly;Aug2014, Issue 524, p14
The article enumerates the questions that the periodical staff want to ask the Kardashian reality television family, including favorite name starting with the letter K, member of the family with the best dance moves and reason behind Kylie dyeing her hair green.
- SNAP SHOT! // Gay Times (09506101);Jan2013, Issue 414, p29
The article provides an answer to question about the reality television show "RuPaul's Drag Race."
- Week three is a charm on 'RuPaul's Drag Race'. Benet, Bebe Zahara // Gay & Lesbian Times;2/25/2010, Issue 1157, p42
The article presents the author's views on the contestant Mystique Summers Madison's performance in the third episode of the reality television program "RuPaul's Drag Race."
- Citizen show time. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;11/24/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 35, p16
The article reports on the return of the television program "RuPaul's Drag Race," on Logo.
- Ru PAUL'S DRAG RACE SEASON 5. Holland, Scott // Hotspots Magazine;5/2/2013, Vol. 2818, p118
No abstract available.
- Start Your Engines: Red Cap Garage To Launch Local Tribute to Popular Reality Show. // Just Out;3/20/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p11
The article reports on the local version of the popular reality show "RuPaul's Drag Race" of the Logo channel in the U.S. The show's local version titled "Portland's Drag Race" is a contest in Oregon which is to crown the Northwest's "fiercest Drag Diva." It states that the contest kicks off...