JUST THE FACTS
- CHARTING THE ON-DEMAND WORLD. // Multichannel News;5/7/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p64
A chart is presented that lists rates of the demand of digital video recorders.
- On-Demand Landscape. // Multichannel News;12/27/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p7
Several charts are presented depicting the percentage of households which own digital video recorders (DVR) in the U.S. from 2005 to 2014 including DVR subscriptions, video on demand households, and over the top subscriptions.
- The Chart. // Entertainment Weekly;11/12/2010, Issue 1128, p67
A chart is presented of prime time television program ratings measuring by their viewing on digital video tape recorders.
- New Shows: How Committ ed Are Viewers? // Multichannel News;4/14/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p28
A chart is presented which depicts the television programs in the U.S. that users of TiVO automatically record each week including "Intelligence," "True Detective," and "Killer Women."
- TiVo's Spring 2014 Premieres Commitment Chart. // Multichannel News;7/7/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p6
The article presents the Spring 2014 Premieres Commitment Chart, which depicts new programs that television viewers elect to automatically record each week on their TiVo digital video recorders in the U.S.
- On Demand Landscape. // Multichannel News;1/7/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p14
The article presents several graphs that highlight and forecast the digital video recorder subscriptions and video on demand households from 2007 - 2016, and number of viewers who've cut the cord with their pay television provider from 2010 - 2017, in the U.S.
- On Demand Landscape. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/2/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 1, p32
Several charts are presented showing the anticipated television viewer behavior in using digital video recorders (DVRs) and accessing video-on-demand (VOD) in 2015 in the U.S.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Digital Camcorders in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/ 6/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts depicting the 2009-2014 latent demand outlook for digital camcorders in several cities of Japan including Aichi, Gifu, and Tochigi are presented.
- Multichannel, Multidevice. // Multichannel News;1/7/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p24
The article presents several graphs highlighting the percentage of multichannel television subscribers based on various services and devices including high-speed internet access, digital video recorder, and IPAD or other portable tablet computer, in the U.S.