Disney Original Movie Sets All-Time 'High'
- High School Musical. // Dance Today;Sep2007, Vol. 51 Issue 72, p7
The article announces the British debut of the film "High School Musical 2," on the Disney Channel on September 21, 2007.
- "Music" from Iraq Makes Broadcasting History. Fox, Barry // New Scientist;1/26/91, Vol. 129 Issue 1753, p17
Reports that Atlanta's Cable News Network (CNN) made broadcasting history last week by delivering a live telephone commentary while allied forces launched their first attack on Baghdad. Use of open "music" line from journalists' hotel room; Narrow band width of ordinary phone lines; Expense of...
- The mother of all ratings jumps. Walley, Wayne // Advertising Age;4/8/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 15, p35
Reports on the ratings of the cable television network Cable News Network (CNN) during the 1991 Persian Gulf war. Effect of the war on the cable television business; Post-war ratings estimated by CNN; Benefits gained by CNN on the war.
- The war, media and censorship. // Advertising Age;2/18/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p24
This article discusses the issues of censorship, television broadcasting, and the Persian Gulf War. Cable News Network (CNN) is being criticized for dishing out Iraqi propaganda through correspondent Peter Arnett. Critics are failing to consider factors such as television viewers' understanding...
- THE START OF 24/7. // Atlanta;Mar2015, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p110
A personal narrative is presented which explores his experience of working as president of American broadcasting firm Cable News Network dealing with topics including the Desert Storm, Iraqi president Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait, and the Gulf War.
- 'HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2' TO HIT DVD, BLU-RAY DEC.11. Gil, Billy // Home Media Magazine;8/26/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p30
A review of the DVD and Blu-Ray release of Walt Disney's "High School Musical 2," is presented.
- Disney to target minority groups. // Marketing (00253650);3/26/2008, p6
The article reports on a series of initiatives made by Disney Channel in Great Britain. It notes that the initiatives aim to target minority immigrant community living in the country, including Polish group. It also mentions that the channel had organized a series of screenings of "High School...
- RATINGS 'HIGH' POINT. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;9/25/2007, Vol. 296 Issue 60, p4
The article reports on the rating records of the motion picture "High School Musical 2." On September 21, the movie drew 1.7 million viewers in the U.S. and Great Britain. According to Disney Channel company, the film has been seen by more than 44 million viewers worldwide. In Australia, it...
- Disney uses desktop tool to push new film. // New Media Age;8/30/2007, p3
The article reports on the launch of an online campaign by the Disney Channel to promote the release of "High School Musical 2." The film will premiere on September 2, 2007 and the campaign aims to create a buzz around the sequel to the television movie. A web site and a downloadable desktop...