- ODINÂ® FOAM - Korea Orders 17 Mongoose CAFS Modules. // Fire Engineering;Oct2015, Vol. 168 Issue 10, p4
The article discusses the delivery of 17 Mongoose Compressed Air Foam Systems (CAFS) Modules by firefighting equipment maker Darley's Odin Foam division to Hanseo company in Korea and also mentions the use of CAFS units to fight forest fire in Chungnam Province, Korea.
- POLYBILTÂ® - Responding to New Markets. // Fire Engineering;Oct2015, Vol. 168 Issue 10, p4
The article presents information on PolyBilt, an innovator in copolymer bodies that is owned by firefighting equipment maker W.S. Darley & Co. and thermoplastic product maker ProPoly of America and also mentions the use of copolymer bodies in fire and rescue industry.
- Darley Strengthens Relationships and Introduces New Technology at Intershutz. // Fire Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 158 Issue 8, special section p1
Reports on the participation of W.S. Darley & Co. in the Interschutz, an international fire trade show held in Hanover, Germany on June 6-11, 2005. Number of exhibitors and visitors; Technology showcased in the show.
- New Zealand Trials Combination Fire/Ambulance Vehicle. // Fire Engineering;Oct2015, Vol. 168 Issue 10, p7
The article evaluates the Combination fire and ambulance vehicles from W.S. Darley & Co.
- New Fully-Loaded Fire Fighting Equipment Catalog. // Fire Chief;Sep2006, Vol. 50 Issue 9, Special section p7
The article evaluates several fire fighting equipment including the 911 Barrier Extrication Gloves, USRX Helmet, and FIREBOX Lantern from W.S. Darley & Co.
- PRODUCT GUIDE. // Fire Safety Engineering;May2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, Special section p44
The article lists several fire safety equipment offered by various companies including aerosol generators from FirePro Systems Ltd., beam detectors from Ampac Europe Ltd., and combination detectors from BSI Product Services.
- Firex Roadshow heads north. // International Fire & Security Product News;Aug2004, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p16
Preview the Firex North 2004, a roadshow for installers, specifiers and end-users of fire protection and prevention products, to be held at the Harrogate International Center in North Yorkshire, England on October 19 and 20. Topics; Exhibitors; Highlights.
- Town hall refuge comms. // Fire Safety Engineering;Sep2008, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p46
The article evaluates the Refuge Alerter system.
- 2020 Fire Protection Systems Market (FPS) Forecasts and Analysis of Technologies, Products, Services, Verticals, and Regions. // Sensors;1/9/2015, p3
The article discusses the "Fire Protection Systems Market by Technology Products Services, Verticals and Geography - Analysis and Forecast to 2013 - 2020" global research report available at the market research website ReportsnReports.com which projects growth of fire protection systems market.