- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/ 5/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 14, p8
The article offers career developments in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. including Gibson Biddle as senior vice president of product, leading product strategy, management and design at Chegg, Christian Kasper as executive vice president and chief financial officer at the...
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/13/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p7
The article reports career developments of executives in the field of education. Jinny Goldstein has been named vice president of K12 tutorial services Educate. Words and Numbers has appointed Eleanor Angeles as executive director for humanities and Patricia Colacino as director of business...
- The Transition to High-Tech Management. Hipwell, M. Cynthia // Industrial Physicist;Aug2000, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p24
Focuses on the promotions of executives from individual contributor to high-technology management in Minnesota. Importance of employee reaction to new management to their adjustment; Circumstances leading to the entrapment of the manager; Need to focus on highest impact management activities.
- People going places. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Feb97, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p18
Presents information on managerial promotions made in the adhesive industry in the United States. Naming of Charles `Chip' Bisignaro as manager of Fluoropolymers for Elf Atochem North American Incorporated; Promotion of Michael D. Bozich as national accounts/international sales manager with...
- PEOPLE. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/29/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p10
Reports on the promotion of executives in Chicago, Illinois as of April 2002. Bruce Fairchild to managing director of Indian Lakes Resort; Philip J. Isom to executive vice-president of Hilco Capital L.P.; Jim Nash to national sales director of Weber Marking Systems Inc.
- Ferrell takes top post at General Media. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;4/1/94, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p65
Lists various executive movements in the publishing industry. Includes the promotion of Keith Ferrell as vice president/editorial director of `Omni', `Compute', `Saturday Reviews' and General Media Online services; Promotion of Kevin Lynch to advertising director of `Southern Living'; Diana...
- People. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);07/21/97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p32
Presents news briefs relating to the promotion of business executives in New Orleans, Louisiana, as of July 21, 1997. Who has been named accountant at the Marketing Center; Who received awards at the New Orleans Area Council, Boys Scouts of America Second Annual Whitney M. Young Jr. Service...
- PROFILES, EXECUTIVE MOVES. Rodrigues, João H. // Crain's New York Business;2/24/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p16
Presents information pertaining to appointments and promotions of employees in New York. Professional background of the vice president of university advancement at Seton Hall University; Person appointed as vice president and head of the health care firm Bain & Co.
- Getting promoted. Wiesner, Pat // Colorado Business Magazine;Jun98, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p9
Discusses various qualities of employees that disqualify them from being promoted as managers. Includes inability to see things from management's point of view; Lack of respect for others; Tendency to complain; Lack of sense of humor.