Nelson Enters the U.S. K-12 Supplemental Market
- Sales of K-12 technology products up 10.6% in 3Q. // Electronic Education Report;05/27/98, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the increase in sales of instructional technology products to United States schools during the 1997-98 school year, according to data compiled by Education Market Research. Impact of Internet wiring of schools on the sales growth of software, videocassettes and videodiscs; Sales of...
- Berlitz makes push into K-12 market through multimedia alliance with CTW. // Electronic Education Report;07/21/99, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p6
Reports on the Children's Television Workshop's alliance with foreign language publisher Berlitz International to develop multimedia education products for the K-12 market.
- News briefs... // Electronic Education Report;07/21/99, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p8
Reports on wwwrrr Inc.'s expansion of its school-to-home connection and broadening of its product distribution to schools through a partnership with BridgeCom, a telephony services provider and software developer in the United States.
- PreK-12 Sales Inch Up 1% in Q1. // Educational Marketer;6/23/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p4
The article reports on the 1 percent increase in the sales of PreK-12 educational materials in the U.S.
- College Net Sales Down in March, Up 10.8% in Q1. // Educational Marketer;6/23/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p7
The article reports on the performance 10.8 percent increase in the U.S. sales of educational materials in the first quarter of 2008, despite the decline of net sales in March 2008.
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;08/21/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p9
Presents news briefs from the educational publishing industry as of August 2000.
- College, K-12 Technology Spending Still Rising, Two New Studies Indicate. // Electronic Education Report;04/11/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p3
Reports on Market Data Retrieval and Quality Education Data's separate studies of technology-related purchases at post-secondary institutions and K-12 schools in the United States.
- Theoretical problems of developing a healthcare strategy for students within a regional education system. Simaeva, Irina // Vestnik IKBFU;2013, Issue 5, p66
The author's treatment of key concepts and terms of strategic planning is given in the article in relation to health protection of those studying within an education system, namely, the concept and strategy of health protection, strategic choice of education system, the purpose of students'...
- Strategic Change and Organizational Reforms: Case of a Pakistani University. Malik, Sania Zahra // Journal of Research & Reflections in Education (JRRE);Jun2014, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p34
Change has become a wide-spread and rapid phenomenon in the present organizational context. Managers, therefore, need to understand the process of change and factors that are associated with its success and failure. Change, whether it is incremental or transformational, requires an organization...