MOUNTING GROOVE FRAMES
- WALMAN OPTICAL: STEPPER SOLID GOLD COLLECTION. // 20/20;Feb2010, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p87
The article reports on the addition of the Stepper Solid Gold Collection to the Hans Stepper Eyewear line of Walman Optical Co.
- Vision Monday's TOP LABS -- 2007. // Vision Monday;11/19/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p39
A list of the top optometric laboratories in the U.S. in terms of annual sale and prescription jobs per day in 2007 is presented which includes Walman Optical, Pech Optical and Luzenne Optical.
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS. // LabTalk;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 43 Issue 20E, p44
The article offers the insights of several professionals on the optical industry development including Jeff Szymanski, district sales manager of eyewear provider Walman Optical, Rohit Sharma, president of eye care center Southern Eye Specialists, and Tina Manoogian, vice president of retail...
- Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN) visits The Walman Optical Company. // ESOP Report;Oct2007, p13
The article reports on the visit of Congressman Keith Ellison of the Fifth District of Minnesota to Walman Optical in Minneapolis, Minnesota on August 27, 2007. Ellison toured the facility and met with the 75 employee owners. Ellison stated that employee stock ownership/option plan (ESOP) is not...
- WALMAN CELEBRATES ITS CENTENNIAL. Karp, Andrew // 20/20;Nov2015, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p42
The article announces the 100th anniversary celebration of Minneapolis, Minnesota-based optical products manufacturer Walman Optical Co. in 2015 which include a cocktail party, a picnic, and a fundraiser for the Foundation for Fighting Blindness.
- Walman Produces Shamir's Glacier Plus UV. // Vision Monday;11/16/2015, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p49
The article reports on the Glacier Ultravioet (UV) anti-reflective coating that will be produced by Walman Optical for progressive and variable power lenses maker Shamir Insight.
- The real thing. Holton, W. Conard // WDM Solutions;Sep2003, p1
Introduces articles on optical networking industry.
- Optical Industry Heads for Tuneup. Scanlon, Bill // Interactive Week;3/26/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p30
Reports on the business success of the optical industry. How innovation influence the interest of people in optical devices; Advancement planned by the industry.
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT. // Vision Monday;1/23/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p54
The article presents a list of stories reported by VMail in recent weeks including the sale of minority interest by Toledo Optical to Walman Optical, the major initiatives of Essilor in 2012, and the appointment of Brett H. Craig as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of PixelOptics.