Nick, Cartoon Pledge New Guidelines for Food Ads
- Change of Tune in MTV Upfront. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;7/9/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p1
The article reports on the move of MTV Networks to enter the upfront advertising market in the U.S. in 2007. The broadcasting company softens its resistance to striking deals based on how many viewers watch commercials. According to Rino Scanzoni, chief negotiating officer of media buying giant...
- BRIEFS. // Cable World (10427228);11/11/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 42, p32
Presents updates on the cable television network industry in the U.S. as of November 11, 2002. Career changes among executives at MTV; Job cuts at TechTV; Total number of viewers for the premiere of the television program 'TV Land Legends: The 60 Minutes Interviews.'
- School of Rock. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;3/8/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p10
Presents information on the U.S. college student-aimed television network MTVu from Music Television (MTV). Factor that separates MTVu from MTV; Media channels used by MTVu; Description of the off-channel sponsorship opportunities offered by MTVu.
- When Ashton Kutcher Attacks. Padnick, Steven // Television Week;10/27/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p26
Deals with the U.S. television program "Punk'd" from MTV. Concept behind the show; Viewership as of October 27, 2003; Contribution of Ashton Kutcher, co-creator, producer and host of the show, to the success of the show.
- MTV Hits Its Demographic. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;11/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p18
Focuses on the high ratings of the Sunday Stew programs of MTV cable television network in persons aged 12 to 24 in the U.S. Number of viewers in October 2003; Household rating of "Punk'd" and "Viva La Bam"; Rating of "One Bad Trip."
- MTVN Sits Out TCA Summer Tour. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;6/17/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p14
Reports the refusal of MTV Networks to participate in Television Critics Association press tour in the U.S. Presentation of MTV of the hit series 'The Osbournes'; Relocation of the tour; Area for entertaining during the evenings.
- MTV to Air DJ AM Series. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;10/12/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 38, p26
The article reports on the decision of the MTV Network to air the documentary series "Gone Too Far," starring Adam Goldstein on October 12, 2009 in the U.S. According to the officials of MTV, their decision was supported by the family of Goldstein. MTV officials also stress that they will first...
- Coming Up Next: A Trio on Steroids. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;2/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p29
Presents information on three U.S. startup cable television networks as of February 7, 2005. Logo; ESPNU; Fox Reality.
- BRIEFS. // Cable World (10427228);8/25/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p24
Presents updates on cable and telecommunication industry in the U.S., as of August 25, 2003. Information on a marketing promotion created by Rainbow Sports Network; Distribution of activity kits to doctor's offices by Boomerang, subsidiary of Cartoon Network's; Role played by tennis star Anna...