- EVENTS CALENDAR. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/27/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 31, p32A
A calendar of fund raising events from June 28-August 19, 2008 in New York is presented including the Denim & Diamonds Gala, ArtHamptons International Fine Art Fair, and Summer Garden Gala.
- OUT AND ABOUT. // Gay & Lesbian Times;7/24/2008, Issue 1074, p39
A calendar of events for various activities for the San Diego, California from July 24-31, 2008 is presented including Danni's 24th birthday charity fundraising event, the Gentlemen's Martini Night at the Universal Hillcrest, and Comic-Con International convention.
- Benefits. // Wenatchee Business Journal;May95, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p35
Presents a calendar of fund raising activities in Wenatchee, Wash. for the month of May. `12 Months of Christmas' community service project of the North Central Washington Association of Life Underwriters; GREAT STRIDES Walk to cure Cystic Fibrosis.
- OLD GLORY NEWS. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);7/ 5/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p4
A calendar of events for Texas in July 2012 is presented which includes a fund raising event in Stonewall County, a social meeting of ladies in Aspermont and the Senior Citizens Dance in Old Glory.
- Good Times, Good Causes. Wimsatt, Maggie // Washingtonian Magazine;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p209
A schedule of benefits and fundraising benefits in the U.S. is presented, including the Dream Job Auction, the Productive Aging Award Dinner and the 5K Walk to Cure Diabetes.
- HELP A CHARITY. // Good Health & Medicine;Jun2008, p14
The schedule of charity events to be held in Australia in June 2008 is presented, including the annual MS Readathon for the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society and the celebration of the 21st anniversary of Red Nose Day to raise funds for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- FUNDRAISERS. // Asian Pacific Post;8/7/2008, p4
A schedule of fundraising events in 2008 is presented, including a charity sale that will be hosted by the Chinese Universities Alumni Association of Vancouver, British Columbia.
- OUT AND ABOUT. Learmer, Emily; Souccar, Miriam Kreinin // Crain's New York Business;12/3/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p0047
A calendar of events in the New York in December 2012 including the Festival of Lights on December 16, the exhibition "Henri Matisse: In Search of True Painting" on December 4 and the fundraising event for Hurricane Sandy victims on December 12.
- Community. // Asian Pacific Post;7/8/2010, p4
A calendar of events for the British Columbia region in July 2010 including the Poco Summer in the City Festival of Arts, Lion King crew's Benefit Cabaret, and Mission Folk Music Festival.
- Pin-Up Protest Causes Stir. Croft, Stephanie // Herizons;Fall2001, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p7
Focuses on the fund raising calendar showing nude women in Saltspring Island, British Columbia. Purpose of the fund raising campaign; Concept behind the nude photographs; Critics on the portrayal of nude women.