GUIDANCE PUTS MEDIACOM IN 'PENALTY BOX'
- Cable television company announces solid third quarter financial results. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/19/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p13
This article presents a news item regarding the announcement of financial results, by Mediacom Communications Corp., for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2001. For the third quarter of 2001, the company reported revenues of $192.9 million which is an increase of 128.4 percent from...
- Weathering The Storm. // Multichannel News;2/27/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p38
Presents information on the challenges faced by Mediacom Communications Corp. before it achieved success in 2006. Customer base lost by the company in 2003; Impact of Hurricane Katrina on the financial performance of the company; Focus of the company on reducing its debt-to-cash flow ratios.
- MEDIACOM GETS BACK ON TRACK. // Multichannel News;5/28/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p47
The article reports that Miller Tabak analyst David Joyce raised his rating on Mediacom Communications to buy from hold, thus increasing his 12-month price target to $10,50 from $8.50. Joyce estimates that second-quarter revenue should grow 6.6 percent to $322 million and cash flow should rise...
- Data Sales Power Mediacom. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;5/20/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p27
Reports on the growth in the pro-forma cash flow of Mediacom Communications Corp. in the U.S. Increase in the revenue of the company; Number of additional subscribers; Consideration of the business in raising the price of high-speed data service.
- Cablevision Follows Pack. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;3/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p3
The article offers information about cable operators in the U.S. It is stated that the cable operator earnings season came to a close with Cablevision Systems Corp. reporting a mixed fourth quarter revenue. Cablevision's business was up 7 percent but cash flow was a bit sluggish at 4 percent....
- Relief in sight. Engebretson, Joan // America's Network;11/1/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 16, p6
Comments on the financial performance of telecommunication companies in the U.S. Indication on the business recovery of the telecommunication industry; Increase in the revenue of the industry; Positive cash flows of carriers.
- Extra Subs Boost Media Growth . Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/20/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p32
Reports that United States telecommunications company Mediacom Communications Corp. has reported revenue growth for the second quarter of 2001. Percentage rise in the corporate profits generated by the company during the second quarter of 2001 as compared to that of the same period in 2000;...
- Salomon Elevates Mediacom Target. // Multichannel News;8/26/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p24
Reports the decision of Salomon Smith Barney Inc. cable analyst Niraj Gupta to change the price target on Mediacom Communications Corp.
- Mediacom Sees Free Cash Rise. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p30
Deals with the analysts guidance issued by Mediacom Communications Corp. that offered forecasts on its 2004 financial results. Projection of the company on its 2004 revenue; Forecast on its cash flow and capital expenditures; Response of stock analysts to the guidance.