Charter Adds International Calls
- Call Me:. // CableFAX Daily;4/18/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 75, p1
Reports on the telephone systems launched by Charter Communications in seven U.S. markets in the first quarter of 2006. U.S. cities where the systems were launched; Number of telephone subscribers of Charter.
- Three Markets Have Charter Phone Options. // BusinessWest;5/1/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p61
The article reports that residents of Chicopee, East Longmeadow, and Ludlow, Massachusetts now have a telephone service option through Charter Communications Inc.
- Charter and Comcast name spin-off firm. Hedges, Laura // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Charter Communications and Comcast's joint spin-off company will be named GreatLand Connections.
- Cable Modems: Nice Net If You Can Get It. Bass, Steve // PCWorld;Jun99, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p47
Comments on cable modem access. Remarks on the cable modem service of Charter Communications; Key features of cable modems; Advantages of cable modem access; Comparison with other modems; Costs.
- Charter Flips the Circuit Switch. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;2/18/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p31
Reports the penetration of Charter Communications Inc. in the cable telephony business in Saint Louis, Missouri. Launch of the circuit-switched service; Development of the voice service business; Finalization of the system-swap deal between Charter and AT&T Broadband.
- Taking Care of BUSINESS. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/30/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p22
The article focuses on the condition of business services in the cable television industry. It states that the business category's revenue growth is accelerating because of the increase in sales of telephone products, which is evident in three of the top cable operators including Comcast Corp.,...
- Charter Wins Bresnan Bidding at $1.6B. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;2/11/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p2
The article offers information regarding the purchase of the former Bresnan Communications Inc.'s systems in Colorado and Wyoming from Cablevision Systems Corp. by Charter Communications Inc. for 1.625 billion dollar.
- Charter Deal Gives Microsoft an ITV Boost. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;11/12/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p3
Reports the proposed deployment of interactive-television of Microsoft Corp. from Charter Communications Inc. United States. Announcement of the deal; Cause on the surgency of the plans; Acknowledgment of Charter as the first US MSO deploying interactive services in advanced in advanced digital...
- Turning Up Telephone. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;2/19/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p38
The article reports business development of Charter Communications Inc., a U.S.-based cable communication provider. The company honored a mother who became the 500,000th subscriber of the telephone service of the company. The firm reportedly doubled the number of homes who availed of their...