DirecTV, WOW Top J.D. Power Study
- WideOpenWest, DirecTV top J.D. Power poll. // CED;Oct2007, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p16
The article reports that WideOpenWest (WOW) and DirecTV both rank number one in customer satisfaction in different regions in the U.S. The study conducted by J.D. Power and Associates showed that WOW topped in the north-central region, while DirecTV was the highest in the eastern, western and...
- DBS Customers Happier Than Cable Users. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/25/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 34, p3
Presents the results of a survey by J.D. Power and Associates on the satisfaction of customers with cable operators and direct broadcasting by satellite (DBS) companies in the U.S. Satisfaction of video customers with DirecTV and EchoStar; Performance of cable operators; Ranking of DBS...
- Satisfaction. Scanlon, Mavis // CableFAX Daily;11/10/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 219, p2
The article focuses on the ranking of cable television network Cox in a customer satisfaction survey released by JD Power. The home satellite dish score of Cox has topped Verizon and BellSouth. WOW! and DirecTV have outscored Cox in the video side.
- Closing the Gap:. // CableFAX Daily;8/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 159, p2
The article reports on the findings of the 2006 Residential Cable/Satellite Satisfaction Study of J.D. Power & Associates on the performance of direct broadcast satellite (DBS) and cable operators in terms of customer satisfaction. The study found that DBS operators still defeat cable operators...
- J.D. Power and Associates Reports: Freightliner Tops Conventional Medium-duty Trucks in Customer Satisfaction; International Remains Leader in Dealer Service. // Fleet Equipment;Feb99, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on the J.D. Power and Associates 1998 Medium-duty Truck Customer Satisfaction Study. Factors that drive product satisfaction with medium duty trucks; Implication of the results; Factors that drive satisfaction among medium-duty truck owners.
- Michelin brands top satisfaction poll. Moore, Miles // Rubber & Plastics News;8/20/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p4
Reports the findings of the study conducted by J.D. Power and Associates on customer satisfaction on replacement in Agoura Hills, California. Preference of consumers on run-flat tires; Victory of Michelin-brand tires on meeting customer satisfaction; Performance of Michelin in the passenger and...
- J.D. Power refocuses its annual customer survey. Harris, Donna // Automotive News;7/5/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5827, p20
Reports on J.D. Power and Associates' revision of its Customer Satisfaction Index Study survey of car dealer customers. Details of the study's revisions.
- Survey again ranks AT&T card tops with consumers. Fickenscher, Lisa // American Banker;8/27/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 164, p1
Reports that the AT&T Universal Card has topped the J.D. Power & Associates survey of customer satisfaction in the credit card industry. Statement quality, pricing and reputation as winning attributes; General Motors MasterCard's ratings in the provision of rebates and rewards;...
- Canadians found to weigh same factors in picking card. Coulton, Antoinette // American Banker;10/10/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 196, p10
Discloses the findings of the survey conducted by J.D. Power and Associates on Canadian cardholder satisfaction. Percentage of respondents who said that they considered an issuer's reputation the most important barometer of quality; Ranking of the major Canadian card issuers. INSET: Best to...