Rod Perth Vacates Berth As ReelzChannel President
- The late shift and more. R.B. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/20/97, Vol. 127 Issue 3, p81
Profiles Rod Perth, president of USA Networks Entertainment. Educational and personal background; Career history; Achievements; Fall 1997 lineup of programs by USA Networks.
- USA commits $140 million to originals. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;6/5/95, Vol. 125 Issue 23, p24
Discusses the changes in original television programming schedule being implemented by USA Networks Entertainment president and executive vice president of programming Rod Perth for 1995-1996. Target audience; Shows featured in the Saturday comedy block; Plans to produce original movies;...
- CBS vet Perth joins USA. // MediaWeek;9/19/94, Vol. 4 Issue 36, p2
Reports on Rod Perth's departure from CBS Inc. to become president and executive vice president of programming at USA Networks Entertainment. Career background.
- Perth is latest to exit from Diller's USA. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p3
Reports on the resignation during the week ending June 13, 1998, of Rod Perth, president of USA Networks Entertainment company. Comments made by Perth; Information on other executives who resigned from USA Networks; Details on Perth's most notable original programming successes.
- Reelz Ready for Its Close-Up. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/18/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 37, p22
This article introduces Rod Perth, the president of the Reelz Channel and a former USA and CBS executive. The Reelz Channel will provide viewers with information about movies and filmmaking in general. The article announces that Reelz has signed a deal with Comcast, Time Warner, and other...
- USA, charging fraud, sues ex-president. McAdams, Deborah D. // Broadcasting & Cable;05/24/99, Vol. 129 Issue 22, p88
Reports on television broadcasting company USA Networks' lawsuit filed against its former president Rod Perth. Case background.
- How ReelzChannel Reels In Affiliates. Thorne, Gary // Multichannel News;3/31/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p45
The article presents an interview with ReelzChannel President Gary Thorne about the Hubbard Media Group's movie highlights and news-based network. Thorne explains why it took six years to launch the ReelzChannel and why the network has able to gain distribution today as opposed to just a few...
- Manage Your Career. Shaw, Geoff // NZ Marketing Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p43
No abstract available.
- Transitioning to a New Career. Hubler, Liz // Women in Business;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p38
Presents tips on making career changes. What to consider in performing a self-assessment; Skills that are critical to a worker's marketability in almost any field; Benefits of maintaining a professional network.