HERE SHE IS, MISS INTERNET SAFETY
- Lessons in netiquette. Faber, J.P. // U+S+ Kids;Apr/May97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p28
Presents the rules and manners of proper online behavior. How to practice politeness even in cyberspace; Sending slow and respond quick; Why message should be short and simple.
- Internet Manners. Miller, Samantha // People;12/04/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 24, p25
Offers answers to questions regarding Internet etiquette, including ways to avoid sites featuring pornography.
- Internet Manners. Wulff, Jennifer // People;10/02/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 14, p35
Offers a question and answer column devoted to Internet etiquette.
- Internet Manners. Yu, Ting // People;10/23/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 17, p33
Presents reader questions regarding Internet etiquette.
- GALLEY TALK. // Publishers Weekly;5/23/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 21, p9
The article reviews the book "Rules of Civility," by Amor Towles.
- FSF Awarded Memorial Classic Golf Tournament Scholarships to Students. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Feb2014, pA34
The article announces that mortuary science students from different universities of the U.S. Lisa Jacobson and Lauren Nelson have received the Memorial Classic Scholarships worth of 2,000 U.S. dollars from the Funeral Service Foundation (FSF) in Brookfield, Wisconsin as of February 2014.
- Dealing with Internet Smears. Goldsborough, Reid // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Jun2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p50
Offers tips on handling cybersmearing, an act of angry accusations and condemnations toward individual or companies through the internet. Need to establish a dialogue; Reason for avoiding antagonism; Linking personal or group web site to critical site.
- How not to get involved in an Internet 'flame' war. Smith, Kevin C. // Dermatology Times;Apr2002, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p58
Focuses on ways no to get involved in an Internet war. Avoidance of sarcastic words; Techniques in minimizing unnecessary online enemies; Importance of apology and amendments.
- The Savings Contract. Bartlett, Robert W. // Business Lawyer;Apr75, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p783
Focuses on the contract of the savings account in United States. Establishment of contract between the customer and the association; Definition of the nature, elements, and parameters of the savings account; Execution of the on-line equipment.