HERE SHE IS, MISS INTERNET SAFETY
- Lessons in netiquette. Faber, J.P. // U+S+ Kids;Apr/May97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p28
Presents the rules and manners of proper online behavior. How to practice politeness even in cyberspace; Sending slow and respond quick; Why message should be short and simple.
- Internet Manners. Miller, Samantha // People;12/04/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 24, p25
Offers answers to questions regarding Internet etiquette, including ways to avoid sites featuring pornography.
- Internet Manners. Wulff, Jennifer // People;10/02/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 14, p35
Offers a question and answer column devoted to Internet etiquette.
- Internet Manners. Yu, Ting // People;10/23/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 17, p33
Presents reader questions regarding Internet etiquette.
- GALLEY TALK. // Publishers Weekly;5/23/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 21, p9
The article reviews the book "Rules of Civility," by Amor Towles.
- Dealing with Internet Smears. Goldsborough, Reid // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Jun2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p50
Offers tips on handling cybersmearing, an act of angry accusations and condemnations toward individual or companies through the internet. Need to establish a dialogue; Reason for avoiding antagonism; Linking personal or group web site to critical site.
- How not to get involved in an Internet 'flame' war. Smith, Kevin C. // Dermatology Times;Apr2002, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p58
Focuses on ways no to get involved in an Internet war. Avoidance of sarcastic words; Techniques in minimizing unnecessary online enemies; Importance of apology and amendments.
- The Savings Contract. Bartlett, Robert W. // Business Lawyer;Apr75, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p783
Focuses on the contract of the savings account in United States. Establishment of contract between the customer and the association; Definition of the nature, elements, and parameters of the savings account; Execution of the on-line equipment.
- Marrying Tradition With Technology. Schettler, Renée // Town & Country;Spring/Summer2010 Weddings, p67
The article presents the author's advice on net etiquette for engaged couples.