NFL Network's Subscriber Roster Swells 10%
- A Really Big Show. Pursell, Chris // Television Week;12/17/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p4
The article reports on the decision of the NFL Network to launch a blimp called "DirectTV Starship" around Florida showing football games for the benefit of fans who can not access the channel on their local cable systems. The move was in response to the battle between the National Football...
- RedZone Scores TD With Fans. Crupi, Anthony // Adweek;10/15/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 36, p12
The article focuses on NFL RedZone, a cable television channel of the company NFL Network which presents television broadcasting of live highlights of National Football League (NFL) games on Sundays. The popularity of NFL RedZone with football fans, particularly players of the game of fantasy...
- SEC! SEC! SEC! REHAGEN, TONY // Atlanta;Aug2014, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p20
The article talks about ESPN's SEC Network, a cable channel that will be launched in the U.S. on August 14, 2014 to broadcast preseason, preview, and reruns from seasons past before the live football doubleheader of Texas A&M and South Carolina and Vanderbilt and Temple on August 28, 2014.
- ITV seeks ...3m sponsor deal for Fantasy Football. Baird, Roger // Marketing Week;12/18/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p10
Reports on ITV's search for a broadcast sponsor for the `Fantasy Football' television program. Linkage of the broadcast sponsorship with ITV's coverage of the 1998 World Cup soccer tournament; Negotiations with General Motors/Vauxhall to sponsor the program.
- The Hottest 'Ticket' in Sports. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;8/2/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p22
In this article the author discusses aspects of the new product offerings of cable television networks to professional football fans in terms of its version of the National Football League (NFL) games. He mentions that the league's premium scoring-update and highlights service NFL RedZone will...
- NFL Net Checks In to Multiyear Marriott Deal. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;7/28/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p4
The article discusses the deal completed between the NFL Network and the Courtyard by Marriott hotel chain which will place television advertising on the network, on NFL.com, and on NFL Mobile. The advertising will include in-game spots during prime-time pro football telecasts as well as...
- The NFL Has Become Unwatchable. // Power Line;11/30/2015, p6
The article offers the author's insights regarding the replays of National Football League (NFL) games on television.
- NFL, sports biz shows take field. LEVINE, STUART // Daily Variety;8/12/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 25, p6
The article reports on the plan of Versus, sports cabler of National Broadcasting Co. Inc. (NBC), to introduce two roundup shows in September 2011 for the National Football League (NFL) season.
- All the right moves. Gough, Paul J. // Hollywood Reporter;1/22/2009, Vol. 408 Issue 13, p12
The article presents ratings of various television programs. The AFC Championship Game and the television program "The Mentalist" carried the CBS television network's ratings ball past the formidable premiere of Fox television network's "American Idol" last week in primetime. ABC television...