How toâ€¦manage outplacement
- Local employers neglect benefits of outplacement. Olah, Peter; Fincziczki, Bela // Budapest Business Journal;12/3/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p1
Reports the views of local employers on the outplacement policy in Budapest, Hungary. Benefits of outplacement; List of outplacement services; Use of the human resources department or commission an outplacement specialist in delivering the program.
- EMPLOYEE ALLOCATION IN SLOVAK COMPANIES. Stachová, Katarína; Stacho, Zdenko // Business: Theory & Practice;Dec2013, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p332
Employee allocation is a part of the process of workforce formation (staffing) in organisations. Its aim within hiring new employees and internal mobility is to have an adequate, stable and satisfied employee in the shortest possible time, and its key objective within employment termination is...
- EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. Burgoyne, Patrick // Creative Review;Mar2004, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p10
Highlights the importance of personality and an employment portfolio that demonstrates the ability to think conceptually and handle images competently. Survey of design studios in the United Kingdom; Analysis of the varying results dependent on the size of the company; Information on the...
- A SHORTER LIFELINE New exit strategies. Klein, Sarah A. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/24/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p11
Focuses on the strategies employed by outplacement firms and consultants facing economic crisis in Chicago, Illinois. Impact of September 2001 terrorist attacks on the operations of the companies; Views shared by David Blaydes regarding retirement finance management; Cutbacks initiated for ...
- OUTPLACEMENT DOES IT HELP? // Business Today;3/8/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p46
The article discusses the outplacement process in several companies in India. Outplacement is a service offered by search firms who have an integral relationship with companies they serve. According to R. Suresh, executive officer at Stanton Chase International, the search firms regard...
- EMPLOYMENT SERVICES. // Oregon Business Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p84
Presents a chart related to employment services in Oregon ranked by full-time staff.
- EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES. // BusinessWest;5/30/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p34
The article presents a list of employment agencies along with the names of their top local officer and Web sites. Some of the employment agencies are Advantage Human Resourcing, Career Group Staffing Services, Interim Health Care of Western Mass. Inc. and Quality Staffing Inc.
- ASK THE MANAGER. // Design News;5/7/90, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p176
The article presents question and answer advisories related to engineering. The first advisory speaks of termination of an employee and corresponding outplacement services and additional cash in exchange for the dismissal. The second inquiry is about the appropriate society in line for a certain...
- Company Overview. // Adecco SA SWOT Analysis;Aug2007, p4
An overview of Adecco SA, which provides diversified human resources solutions by offering both temporary and permanent placement services, specialist and professional staffing, career services consulting and outplacement services, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in fiscal...