Face to face with social networking
- Don't Say Goodbye. Tucker, Michael A. // HR Magazine;Aug2011, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p71
This article provides information about online employee alumni networks which organizations use to maintain communication with former employees or retired workers. They are said to be used to instill loyalty among workers and reduce recruitment costs. Some of these networks are company-owned or...
- Employers Give Facebook a Poke. Zeidner, Rita // HR Magazine;Dec2008 SHRM's 2009 HR Trend, Vol. 53, p54
The article reports that some employers are now tapping social networking sites to spread recruitment messages. Employers including Accenture, Ernst & Young, the Georgia Army National Guard, Sodexho, and Unilever are establishing their own Facebook pages. The New York-based recruitment...
- E&Y Web site helps students with math, financial skills. // Westchester County Business Journal;03/22/99, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p24
Reports on Ernst and Young LLP's launch of its Moneyopolis education tool Web site. Features; Web site's support for the United States Department of Education's goal of helping students learn about mathematics and finance.
- Social Media at Work. Granado, Jose; Tsantes, George // CIO Insight;Jan2011, Issue 115, p16
The article presents the 2010 Global Information Security Survey from Ernst & Young LLP in the U.S. According to the survey, 60% of organizations believe that the level of risk they face due to social networking, cloud computing and the use of personal devices will increase. The survey found...
- Ernst & Young's employee policies earn honors. Hubbard, Kim L. // Business Journal (Central New York);02/19/99, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p23
Reports on Ernst & Young LLP's inclusion in `Fortune' magazine's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in America.' Criteria used for the list; Ernst & Young's practice of attracting, developing, and retaining high-performance employees; Flexible work arrangements; Other workplace policies.
- Trusting e-commerce. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/10/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 92, p25
Reports on Ernst & Young LLP's launch of the Center for Trust Online, a virtual community that is dedicated to overcoming the barriers to gaining customer and business trust in electronic commerce.
- E&Y helps students with math skills. // Fairfield County Business Journal;03/22/99, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p18
Reports on Ernst & Young Inc.'s creation of Moneyopolis, a public service Web site designed as an education tool to enhance mathematics and financial planning skills among school children in grades six through eight. Support to the United States Department of Education's goal of ensuring that...
- the top five. // Marketing Week;8/8/2013, p5
The article lists the most frequently read stories on the publication's website as of August 2013, including the rebranding of professional services firm Ernst & Young as EY, candy company Cadbury's marketing plans for the Christmas season, and the planned hiring of additional marketing...
- Ernst & Young tops Stonewall's Top 100 Employers 2012. Lloyd, Peter // Pink Paper;1/13/2012, p23
The article reports that Stonewall has published its top 100 British employers for lesbian, gay and bisexual workers for 2012, with Ernst & Young topping the list.