Canadian Carriers Can't Wait for Christmas
- Wireless Data Markets Poised To Explode. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;09/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p38
Reports on the increase of the wireless data markets in the United States (US). Service launched by Bell Mobility Ltd.; Details on the projections on the arrival of wireless data; Number of wireless data users in the US; Data rates offered by different carriers; Technologies that created a lot...
- Wireless Upgrades. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Apr2002, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p10
Reports the launching of the CDMA 3G wireless network of Bell Mobility in Canada.
- First 1x network launches in Canada. // RCR Wireless News;2/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p26
Talks about the launching of the first 1x wireless network in Canada by Bell Mobility. Capabilities of the network; Business services that the service will offer; Company that supplied Bell Mobility's 1x network.
- Bell Mobility offers two-way paging, implements U.S. roaming. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p34
Reports on the two-way wireless data service to be offered by Bell Mobility in Ontario and Quebec with plans to extend the service to the rest of Canada by the end of 2000.
- Bell mobility, partners to build wireless systems for fleets. // Fleet Owner;Nov97 Supplement, Vol. 92 Issue 11, pS21
Reports that Bell Mobility and two partners have started a company, named AirIQ Incorporated, to specifically develop and market wireless fleet management system for North America. Information on the two other companies that formed the partnership; Features of AirIQ; Services that Bell Mobility...
- VIAIR/BELL MOBILITY CONNECT BUSINESS USERS W/MOBILE INBOX. // Telephone IP News;Mar2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Reports on the deployment of ViAir's network-based WirelessInbox messaging application by Bell Mobility. Features of the application; Benefits of the application; Functionality and performance.
- Bell Mobility expands CDMA service. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;1/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p15
Details the plan of Bell Mobility in Toronto, Ontario, to expand its data and Internet services and move toward third-generation wireless systems.
- AIRLINK X PLATFORM CERTIFIED FOR USE ON BELL MOBILITY EVDO. // Modem Users News;Oct2007, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the certification of Sierra Wireless' AirLink Pinpoint X and Raven X wireless devices. The devices are now commercially available for use on Bell Mobility's high speed EVDO Rev A network. Pinpoint X and Raven X are backward compatible to both earlier EV-DO and Code...
- Mobile data gets personal. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;06/19/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 25, p62
Provides information on the personalization and localization process adopted by wireless portals and carriers. Verizon Wireless company; Bell Mobility of Canada company; NeoPoint company. INSET: Briefly.