Price Per Minute In Major Cities
- Yankee releases pricing data. // RCR;01/18/99, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p17
Cites the findings of the Yankee Group's Wireless Price Index which tracked wireless prices in 25 cities in the United States since 1994. Average decline of rates; Decrease in digital and personal communications services; Stability of analog prices.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;04/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p24
Presents updates on the price of basic services plans of wireless carriers in San Francisco, California, from August 30, 1999 to April 24, 2000. Information on the Yankee Group's airtime pricing model.
- By the Numbers. // Wireless Week;7/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p28
Presents charts and graphs on wireless communication systems. Increase in share value of Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications; Decline in wireless service prices in the U.S.; Information on The Yankee Group's wireless revenue forecast.
- Wireless prices lower in cities where PCS and cellular compete. Pate, Kelly // RCR;04/28/97, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p19
Reveals that cities where there is competition between personal communications services and cellular carriers, prices for wireless communications systems is lower. Information from a report released by the Yankee Group; Number of markets studied; Other findings by the firm.
- Wireless pricing stabilized. Luna, Lynette // RCR;05/11/98, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p26
Focuses on the stabilization of prices in United States wireless communications market. Comments from Russ Wiseman, vice president of marketing and strategy with PrimeCo Personal Communications L.P.; Information on Sprint Spectrum L.P.; Indication that bundled-minute pricing plans continue to...
- Verizon sets rate plan for wireless business customers. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;3/18/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p12
Reports the launch of a rate plan for wireless business customers by Verizon Wireless Inc. in the U.S. Range of the price rates; Decision to not offer flat-rate pricing; Reasons for the fears of companies in offering flat rates for wireless.
- Yankee Group defines wireless Web application strategies. Bruno, Antony // RCR;06/26/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p25
Focuses on wireless Web application strategies as defined by the Yankee Group. Deals of carriers with companies offering different segment of the solution; Classification of wireless Internet application strategies into three groups; Composition of the value net; Distinction between hard and...
- CONDITIONS TO IMPROVE FOR WIRELESS BY LATTER PART OF 2002. // Tele-Service News;Feb2002, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p4
Announces that the Yankee Group has released its review of the most significant wireless/mobile technology events of 2001.
- Promos shift into high for holidays. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;01/05/98, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p15
Reports that according to a survey by the wireless research consulting staff at The Yankee Group, in Boston, Massachusetts, promotional activity increased during December, 1997 which accounted for 40 percent of carriers' yearly gross customer additions in the wireless communication industry. ...