- InfoSpace gets into wireless IP space. Bruno, Antony // RCR;12/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p10
Reports on Internet infrastructure provider InfoSpace.com's agreement to acquire wireless Internet portal Saraide Inc. Financial terms of the agreement; Management composition; Services provided by InfoSpace; Background details on the formation of Saraide.
- InfoSpace adds to its end-to-end e-commerce solution. Bruno, Antony // RCR;05/01/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p5
Reports on InfoSpace Inc.'s acquisition of IQorder.com. Acquisition price; InfoSpace's desire to help carriers find a useful way to offer new wireless Internet services; InfoSpace's partnerships with credit-card companies.
- MONEYPLANT IS ACQUIRED BY INFOSPACE. // Siliconindia;May2000, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p24
Reports on InfoSpace Inc.'s acquisition of Moneyplant, a developer of technology that consolidates the many online accounts of Internet users. Value and terms of the deal.
- InfoSpace buys GiantBear assets. // RCR Wireless News;1/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the acquisition of GiantBear Inc. by InfoSpace Inc. Information on the business of GiantBear; Benefit gained by InfoSpace from the deal: News on the wireless Internet and wireless data sector as of January 14, 2002.
- Data applications dig deeper into wireless. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;12/13/99, Vol. 237 Issue 24, p26
Reports on InfoSpace.com's acquisition of wireless Internet service provider Saraide, which services Canada, Europe and Japan. Evolution of a market niche to provide the information and e-commerce services demanded by wireless users; Benefit of carriers from the InfoSpace.com, Saraide deal.
- EXCITE@HOME FINDS BUYER FOR ITS CONTENT BUSINESS. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;11/19/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 21, p18
Reports on the acquisition bid of InfoSpace for the content business of Excite@Home. Advantage of the acquisition to InfoSpace; Impact of the acquisition on Excite@Home's finances and other businesses; Factors that could prevent the acquisition from proceeding.
- InfoSpace Buys eCash Technologies. Bills, Steve // American Banker;3/1/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 41, p7
Reports the acquisition of eCash Technologies Inc. by InfoSpace Inc. in Washington. Company background of eCash; Services offered by InfoSpace; Statement of Prakash Kondepudi, executive vice president of InfoSpace on the importance of electronic debit.
- Briefly. // Telephony;11/13/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 20, p80
Presents news briefs on the Internet industry in the United States as of November 2000. Acquisition of Locus Dialogue by InfoSpace; Information on the business deal between Commtouch and VeriSign.
- InfoSpace to buy Excite.com assets. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;12/3/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p4
Reports on the acquisition of the assets of Excite.com by InfoSpace. Terms under the deal; Benefits of the acquisition on InfoSpace.