Telephia Reports Market Data
- Net~Q: Network Quality In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p8
Provides a graph comparing wireless network coverage in building in San Diego, California in March 2000 with the coverage on street, according to Telephia. Information on Telephia's Net~Q, which provides metrics for voice quality, call blocking, dropped calls and coverage.
- New Telephia Service Tracks Carriers' Data Delivery. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p10
Focuses on Telephia Incorporated's Wireless DNA or Data Network and Application Performance-service that could help wireless carriers and others looking to track the wireless Web from a user's perspective. Major markets in the United States where the company is deploying Wireless DNA in 2001;...
- Telephia Tells An L.A. Story. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;09/27/99, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p14
Details the results of the Internet-based survey conducted by Telephia on wireless communication subscribers in Los Angeles, California. Purpose of the survey; Market share leader; Other findings of the survey.
- Telephia service monitors handset movement. // RCR Wireless News;5/27/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p18
Reports on the launching of Retail Insights for handsets from Telephia Inc.
- Telephia service monitors data performance. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;8/27/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p31
Reports on the launching of Wireless DNA Performance, a Wireless Data Network and Application Performance monitoring service, by Telephia Inc. How the service works; Future services of the product; Network services by Wireless DNA.
- Telephia expands into untethered Internet access monitoring. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p33
Reports that Telephia Inc. branched out its competitive marketing and network performance intelligence data gathering to include untethered Internet access information.
- Telephia Gets To The Point. // Wireless Week;08/14/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p32
Reports the result of a survey conducted by Telephia Inc. concerning the wireless market.
- Roaming charges spike during summer. // RCR Wireless News;11/21/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p6
The article reports on the 15% increase in roaming charges paid by wireless customers in the United States in the third quarter of 2005 compared with the first three months of the year based on the Customer Value Metric report of performance measurement firm Telephia. The increase was...
- Wireless Carriers Frame The Picture Message. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/23/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p38
The top six wireless carriers in the U.S. are spending more to advertise picture messaging than they are spending to promote any other single wireless-data service, research company Telephia Inc. has found. During the fourth quarter of 2002, carriers spent $61 million to promote picture...