Yet Another Partner For Microsoft
- Ipsilon Networks joins Ericsson Inc. for Internet service. // RCR;9/02/96, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p37
Presents information on the joint venture between Ericsson Incorporated, and Ipsilon Networks Incorporated in Richardson, Texas. Details on the joint venture; Information on Internet protocol service.
- Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications starts operations. // Caribbean Business;10/25/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p43
Reports the approval of the joint venture between Ericsson and Sony Corp. in Puerto Rico. Offer of mobile communication products using cutting-edge technology; Goals of the companies.
- MICROSOFT AND VERIZON INTEGRATE TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES. // RBOC Update;Dec2001, p1
Reports the joint venture of Microsoft and Verizon Communications. Delivery of cutting-edge services to Web users; Provision of broadband digital subscriber line; Benefits of the partnership.
- ALLIANCE TARGETS TELEMATICS. Musich, Paula // eWeek;1/21/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p25
Reports on the joint venture of Microsoft Corp. and Accenture Ltd. in the budding automotive telematics field. Creation of alliance to provide end-to-end telematics services; Establishment of a joint network to provide a range of applications and services; Integration services of Accenture for...
- DID YA HEAR THE ONE ABOUT THE TWO SITES? Katt, Spencer F. // eWeek;4/8/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p66
Reports the joint venture of Microsoft and Unisys in the launching of the www.wehavethewayout.com, a humor Web site. Operation of the site with FreeBSB software and RapidSite/Apache 1.3.14 servers; Web server history for the site; Conversion from the Unix-based software to Windows 2000 and...
- Flextronics, Microsoft sign manufacturing deal. // Electronic News (10616624);2/5/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2102, p26
Announces that Flextronics has signed a manufacturing agreement with Microsoft for computer peripheral devices. Factors in Microsoft's decision to do business with Flextronics; Flextronics' range of manufacturing services; Financial information about Flextronics.
- CC and Microsoftplan new dawn for legal market IT. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer;1/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the plan of law firm Clifford Chance LLP to launch a new document management system (DMS) based on Microsoft Corp.'s SharePoint software suit of products under a joint venture in Great Britain.
- What Does Microsoft Really Think of the MSNBC Venture? Lafayette, Jon // Cable World (10427228);10/7/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p13
Focuses on rumors concerning the unhappiness of Microsoft over its MSNBC cable television news network venture with NBC. Amount of license fees paid by Microsoft for the joint venture; Complexity of the deal between companies; Television ratings of MSNBC in 2002.
- Kiddie pawns. Gliddon, Joshua // Bulletin with Newsweek;10/7/2003, Vol. 121 Issue 6393, p11
Microsoft Corp., the software company will close down all its unmoderated discussion areas across all its web sites, including ninemsn, a joint venture with the ultimate parent of the periodical "The Bulletin," PBL, the only chat to survive will live in subscriber-only areas, or via instant...