See You at The New York State Fair!
- HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE WEEK. // AHA News;5/16/2005, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p5
Presents information on the way hospitals in several cities in the U.S. got involved in the 2005 celebration of Cover the Uninsured Week. Booths hosted by Presbyterian and Lovelace Sandia health systems; Health fairs, press conferences and interfaith events held by hospitals in Chicago,...
- Happy 150th birthday! Chi, Judy // Drug Topics;12/11/2006, Vol. 150 Issue 23, p21
Information about the 150th year celebration of "Drug Topics: The News Magazine For Pharmacists" is presented. A microsite at www.drugtopics.com was set up where readers can send their feedback. Additional column that will appear in 23 issues in 2007 covering the development of the magazine over...
- Hidden Assets. Lohrer, Robert // DNR: Daily News Record;2/16/98, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p8
The article offers information on the hidden assets of the MAGIC shows in Las Vegas, Nevada. It notes that it is a target-rich environment for executives between jobs. It mentions that it is an industry that is not one-dimensional and that arrangements are made so that suppliers to the industry...
- Q & A. // Marketing Event;Jun99, p17
Provides answers to questions regarding events organizing. Tip to events organizers planning to offer outdoor events; How to keep prospects' attention to one's exhibit stand; Advice on organizing an eclipse-themed event.
- Shake-up for Autumn Fair. // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p8
Focuses on the restructuring of the Autumn Fair in Great Britain, resulting in the addition of space and a host of exhibitors in Great Britain.
- The Amazing Shrinking Exhibitor Block. Pelletier, Sue // Association Meetings;Dec2004, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p53
Discusses ways for meeting planners to keep exhibitors within the block and prevent attrition problems. Reason for the decline in exhibitors attending the event; Establishment of a penalty to exhibitors booking outside the block; Partnership with exhibitors. INSET: Attrition Busters.
- the 2007 guide to jewelry trade fairs around the world. // JCK;Nov2006 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 177, p1
The article presents a calendar of events on the global jewelry trade fairs for 2007. A business to business gem trade show at the Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Florida to be held on January 5 to 7. Meanwhile, on January 24 to 27, IJT-International Jewelry Tokyo would display at the Tokyo...
- TIP. // Expo Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p20
Presents tips for exhibitors in designing the floor plan of exhibition booths. Avoid putting large booths to close to freight doors; Include as many cross aisles as possible.
- The Write Stuff. Graves, Pamela // Giftware News;Apr2006, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p36
Previews the National Stationery Show to be held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York from May 21-24, 2006. Number of exhibitors participating in the show; Overview of product sections; Schedule of programs and events.