The Exchange That Launched 1,000 Ships
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Hit by ï¿½7 Million Decline in Sales. // Hospitality Ireland;Dec2009/Jan2010, Issue 63, p22
The article reports on the sales decline worth 7 million euros of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co., the Irish bottling subsidiary of Coca-Cola, for the year 2008.
- Coca-Cola Designated Driver Campaign Launched. // Hospitality Ireland;Dec2014, Issue 92, p67
The article reports on the launch of soft drinks company Coca-Cola Hellenic Ireland's 10th annual Designated Driver campaign in licensed trade premises across Ireland that aims to help promote road safety during the Christmas period.
- Let There Be Food and Drink. // Site Selection;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p698
The article reports on the opening of the beverage processing plant of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. SA and the food processing plant of Moy Park Ltd. in Northern Ireland.
- Coca-Cola picks up green data. // Data Strategy;May2009, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p5
The article focuses on the collection of environmental and safety compliance data from 28 countries by Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company. The company is reportedly deploying the web-based platform Entropy that is intended for environmental consciousness and is coordinating with 200...
- contracts. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Mar2008, Issue 801, p13
This section offers news briefs on several contracts as of March 2008. Foster Wheeler has been the recipient of a project management consultancy contract for a hydroprocessig complex in Russia. In China, Aker Kvaerner has been awarded the contract to construct a polypropylene plant for...
- Greek industrial output. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/11/2015, pA02
The article reports on the economic condition of Greece as of August 2015, highlighting the reduction of its industrial output, stock market and economy.
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Drinks;Aug2006, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p14
The article offers world news briefs. Foster, an Australian brewer has sold its Shanghai operations to Suntory of Japan after its failure to achieve success. Paul Dollan has been elected by U.S. Wine Institute as the chairman of the board for fiscal 2006 to 2007. A Greek competition watchdog has...
- Company strategy. // MarketWatch: Drinks;May2012, p11
The article offers news briefs related to business strategies of several beverage and liquor companies worldwide. Starbucks Coffee Co. has opened its first Evolution Fresh store in Bellevue, Washington. Nestle SA has planned to expand its research and development (R&D) center in Singapore to...
- Thirst place. // Food & Drink Technology;Jun2009, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p17
The article provides information about the Entropy software, which will be introduced by the British Standards Institution (BSI) and Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. SA. It mentions that the software system offers a solution for companies to report and collect date regarding their environmental,...