Back to India
- LEADERSPEAK. // Business Today;4/4/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p142
The article offers the insights of Harsh Manglik, the chairman and geography managing director (MD) of Accenture India, regarding the lessons on leadership, his biggest trial as a leader, and the difference between manager and a leader.
- RANKING THE GURUS. // Electric Perspectives;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the ranking of the top 50 business experts by Accenture Ltd., as of March 2003. Description of a business guru; Criteria used for the Accenture ranking system; Information on the top business experts included in the Accenture list.
- The starting line. Law, Jaclyn // CMA Magazine (1926-4550);Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p26
The article offers tips to start a business. According to Janet Pierce of Accenture Ontario, entrepreneurs should understand the product-customer fit and analyze the market before sinking money into the development of the business. According to Blair Collins of Canadian Marketing Association...
- THINKING AHEAD. Gjendem, Frode Huse // Supply Chain Europe;Sep2010, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p38
The article focuses on a comprehensive research conducted by Accenture into supply chain challenges and the characteristics of those businesses and business professionals that have achieved high performance in this field. The study has discovered that most companies continue to struggle with...
- Why Enterprises and Startups Collaborate. McCafferty, Dennis // CIO Insight;10/15/2015, p2
The article discusses the report "Harnessing the Power of Entrepreneurs to Open Innovation" conducted by consulting firm Accenture among executives and entrepreneurs on the reasons for the collaboration between large enterprises and startups. Reasons cited for the collaboration include the...
- Accenture Submits Bid to Beef Up Security in Cyberspace. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p21
The article reports that Accenture is engaging a major cyber defense contract in San Diego, California.
- 'THAT ONE WITH THE PYRAMID ON TOP'. Johnson, Tom // MinnesotaBusiness;Apr2013, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p4
The article informs the tower of the consulting group Accenture located in Minneapolis, Minnesota has been named as "333 South Seventh Street."
- CORRECTION. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/4/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p0002
A correction to the article "Startup offers app development courses," in the May 28, 2012 issue is presented regarding the incorrect description of Accenture.
- Bad name a stroke of luck. Crain, Rance // Crain's New York Business;2/4/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p8
No abstract available.