- HIT OR MISS? // PRWeek (London);12/10/2010, p2
A photograph of UK Uncut campaigners protesting against the tax arrangements of rich individuals and big businesses in Great Britain, is presented.
- HOW TO BE A PARK AVENUE PRINCESS. // New York;8/23/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 29, p78
Presents a series of photographs of Nan Kempner. How Kempner became a celebrity; Rules of New York society, according to Kempner.
- Global outlook: News & analysis. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Mar1998, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p20
Reports on developments related to the insurance industry worldwide as of March 1998. French reinsurer Scor's move to raise its stake in the capital of trade-credit insurer Coface from 19.8 percent to 45 percent; Aetna International Inc.'s agreement to form two joint venture companies with Thai...
- PRIVATE VIEW CREATIVE. Clement, Joel // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;2/12/2009, p30
The article focuses on a creative review of the advertisements of various brand and products. The Proctor & Gamble Co. advertisement shows its products involved in the important moments of the peoples lives. The Caibai Advertisement shows a woman wearing various pieces of gold jewelry in...
- PRIVATE VIEW CEO. Thomas, Chris // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;2/12/2009, p31
The article presents the author,s comments on the ratings of several brands and their advertising on his scale of standard and poor. He rates the Caibai Gold as a standard brand but rates its advertisement at a lower end. He rates Proctor & Gamble Co. advertisement at a higher level stating the...
- A NIGHT AT THE OPERA. Gurewitsch, Matthew // Smithsonian;Nov2005, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p18
Focuses on several photographs by Arthur Fellig, a photographer in the 1930's and 40's known by the name Weegee. Analysis of the photograph titled "The Critic," depicting high-society women on the opening night of the New York opera season being scowled at by a Bowery boozer; Publishing of...
- Ruling the Roost. Shapiro, Michael // Smithsonian;Jul2003, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p19
Presents information on a photograph that featured wealthy butter and egg retailers during a party on January 20, 1940 at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in Manhattan, New York City. Features of the photograph; Details on the stores owned by the butter and egg men; Background of the butter and egg...
- A BREED APART. Barber, Edward // Design Week;2/17/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p14
Comments on how rich and politically powerful Europeans are depicted on the photographs of photographer Tina Barney at the Barbican Gallery in England. Description on the objects found on the photographs; Interpretation on the photographs; Perception on Europeans.
- Tina Barney's Europe. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Dec2005, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p216
The article presents information on the book "The Europeans," by Tina Barney, which features photographs of wealthy Germans, French, and Austrian aristocrats. The author uses her cool eye and sense of character and composition to focus on individuals and families.