Indonesia Set to Sign Five More Coal-Based Power Deals
- Coal power for Sumatra. // Modern Power Systems;Dec93, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p7
Reports on the plans of the Indonesian national power utility PLN to build a 200 MW power plant at Ombilin, Sumatra. Supply of the two 100 MW units by GEC Alsthom.
- PLN seeks flexibility from contracted power companies. // Modern Power Systems;Feb99, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p11
Reports on PLN's expectations for major electric power companies in Indonesia to supply electricity to the utility to be flexible in renegotiating contracts.
- DATAMONITOR: PT PLN (Persero). // Perusahaan Listrik Negara SWOT Analysis;Nov2009, p1
A company profile of PT PLN , which is an Indonesian state-owned company engaged in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT...
- Churchill Mining Memorandum of Understanding. // Coal International;May/Jun2010, Vol. 258 Issue 3, p20
The article reports on the memorandum of understanding (MOU) signed by Churchill Mining PLC and Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) for the acquisition of five metric tons per annum (Mtpa) of coals from Churchill in Indonesia.
- Indonesian optimism. Ockenden, James // International Power Generation;Oct99, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p3
Focuses on optimism of the director of the electricity board of Indonesia over the country's potential of becoming an ideal place for independent power producers. Factors that scare off foreign investors; Potential of the country's Perusahan Listrik Negara electric utility.
- Indonesia's Perusahaan Lisrik Negara Turns the Corner. // Global Finance;May2002, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p54
Focuses on the industrial recovery of the state power utility business operations of Perusahaan Listrik Negara in Indonesia.
- Floods close power plant. // Modern Power Systems;Feb2002, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p12
Reports the temporary closure of state-owned electricity company PT PLN due to severe flooding in Indonesia. Locations affected by the closure of the company; Effort of the company to prevent the occurrence of electricity accidents.
- Bali site. // Modern Power Systems;Jun94, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p7
Reports on the Indonesian power utility PLN's plans for an 84 MW power plant on the island of Bali. Combustion turbines to be supplied by Westinghouse; Expected generation of power by late 1994.
- Recording disturbances. // Modern Power Systems;Jun94, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p61
Reports that Hathaway Instruments Ltd. will supply eleven Telefault-GPS systems to the Indonesian electricity utility PLN to provide time synchronization for disturbance recorders, sequence of event recorders and scada terminals. How PLN will use the equipment.