What You Need To Know About…Growing Your Lab With Promotions
- 21ST Century Releases Private Label AR. // Vision Monday;1/18/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p038
The article reports on the release by 21st Century Optics of a private label anti-reflective lens called Xtreme AR.
- lens marketing. // 20/20;Mar2007, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p50
The article presents news briefs related to optical trade. It is informed that Shamir Insight Inc. is offering new incentives to eyecare professionals for participating in its ReCreating Perfect Vision sales promotion. The company Transitions Optical conducted its 11th annual Transitions Academy...
- promo primer. L. T. // 20/20;Nov2007, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p31
The article reports on the promotion offered by Eyewear Designs Ltd. in the U.S. The company advertises that it is giving away a portable Magellan Maestro 3100 GPS Navigation System for every purchase of 24 frames selected from a list provided by the company which includes famous brands such as...
- Transitions Lab of the Year Finalists. // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2E, p24
The article lists the Transitions Lab of the Year Finalists for 2009 including Hirsch Optical Corp. and Winchester Optical Co., Transitions Lab of the Year Finalists for Europe, Middle East and Africa including Lenstec Optical Laboratories, The Norville Group, Ltd. and Optovista and the 2009...
- Summer promotion awards customers a night at the ballpark. // Ophthalmology Times;6/15/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p78
The article highlights the third annual Atlanta Braves promotion by Robertson Optical Laboratories Inc. which is sponsored by Robertson, Carl Zeiss Vision, and Transitions Optical Inc. Customers who will purchase eyewear products such as SOLAOne, Gradal Top, and Gradal Brevity will be given a...
- Want some more? All you have to do is up-sell. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/4/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p15
The author examines the effectiveness of the science of the up-sell as a sales promotion strategy as it relates to volume and profit.
- A-list to bespoke. Walker, Ted // Marketing Week;5/26/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p15
The author reflects on the significance of the emergence of small-scale and bespoke corporate hospitality events that provide opportunities for companies to showcase their products in Great Britain.
- Let Storytelling Plot Your Sales Course. Houhtailing, Ann Marie // San Diego Business Journal;7/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p39
In this article the author discusses the significance of sharing meaningful stories as a marketing strategy that informs both the sales process and the relationship between sales consultant and client.
- Points To Remember. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);2/7/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p19
The article offers some tips on obtaining a special or trial offers of companies, and how to ensure the customer's bank account when authorizing demand drafts.