Steve Schneider Satisloh Maintaining Coolant Levels
- Broader Refractometry. // R&D Magazine;Sep2005, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p36
Presents information on the Optilab refractometer with extended range developed by Steven Trainoff, Michael Larkin, Miles Weida and Philip Wyatt from Wyatt Technology Corp. Capabilities; Features of the measuring instrument.
- A Weightless Woodshop Refractor. Hards, Chuck // Sky & Telescope;Oct2000, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p138
Presents an article on the construction of a self-made weightless woodshop refractor. Details on Dobsonian-mounted refractors; Step-by-step procedures; Construction of a tripod.
- The Folded Refractor: Quality Optics on a Budget. Pfannenschmidt, Ernie // Sky & Telescope;Mar2001, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p120
Presents information on folded refractors. Advantages of folded refractors; Overview of conventional achromatic refractors.
- Analytical thermal lens instrumentation. Franko, Mladen; Tran, Chieu D. // Review of Scientific Instruments;Jan1996, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p1
Describes instrumentation developments of the thermal lens techniques. Single beam instruments which were initially developed following dual beam instruments; Differential thermal lens instruments; Multiwavelength and spectral tunable instruments; Circular dichroism spectropolarimeters;...
- Simulations of neutron focusing with curved mirrors. Copley, J.R.D. // Review of Scientific Instruments;Jan1996, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p188
Describes the development of a ray-tracing program to calculate the imaging properties of ellipsoidal and toroidal mirrors in glancing angle configurations. Achievement of increased count rates without sacrificing angular resolution; Instructive examples of calculations for both types of mirrors.
- Greater accuracy through digital refractometers. // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Mar2009, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p16
The article discusses the importance of digital refractometers in monitoring the condition of a water-based metalworking fluid. It is noted that refractometer measures the concentration of a metalworking fluid. Refractometer is available in both portable and laboratory bench units. Care must be...
- New VNIIM comparator for measurements of line scales for length. A. Bolonin // Measurement Techniques;May2007, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p503
AbstractÂ Â An interference comparator is described for measuring line scales and gratings in which total conformity is provided for the sections being compared, the effect of water vapor in the refractometer chamber is overcome, and a laser confocal microscope and digital processing of...
- refractometer. // Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientific Biography;2005, p1
Device for determining the refractive index of a substance.
- New RFM960-C Peltier Controlled Refractometer Launched at PittconÂ® 2015. // LabAsia;Mar/Apr2015, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p30
The article offers information on Xylem's Bellingham + Stanley RFM960-C Peltier controlled refractometer.