Shining a New Light on Photochromics
- LABTECH. // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 37 Issue 23G, p32
The article features several equipment for optical laboratories including Ice 900 advanced lens blocker from Santinelli International, The Freedom Blank from Shamir, and the NuPolar Flat Top 28 polycarbonate lenses from Younger Optics.
- Is It Time to Take The Leap? Bos, Julie // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 37 Issue 2G, p8
The article presents questions and answers related digital lens surfacing, including its benefits, cost of digital processing equipment and the use of a digital surfacing generator in making traditional lenses.
- Dynamics of Digitally Surfaced Lenses. // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 37 Issue 2G, p18
The article presents questions and answers related to digitally surfaced lenses, including how optical laboratories will know when to invest in equipment for creating such lenses and how the optical industry is accepting digitally surfaced lens technology.
- Clearing up the binocular confusion. Pargh, Andy // Design News;6/21/93, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p172
Presents a question and answer advisory on the things needed to consider before purchasing a pair of binoculars. Size of the magnifying lenses; Determination of the standard method of focusing the optical image; Development of the Autofocus binoculars.
- A Better Blocker for Varied Lighting Needs. Lee, Judith // Review of Ophthalmology;Oct2007, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p107
The article evaluates the Drivewear transitions photochramic lens from Younger Optics.
- Younger Optics Drivewear Image. // 20/20;Apr2007, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p85
The article evaluates the Drivewear lenses from Younger Optics.
- CLEAR VISION. Favot, Angie // AutoWeek;10/19/2009, Vol. 59 Issue 21, p51
The article evaluates automobile driver lenses DriveWear lenses from Younger Optics.
- NuPolar Color Wheel. // 20/20;Jan2010, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p76
The article evaluates the polarized lens demonstrator from Younger Optics.
- Younger Optics Releases High Index 1.74 Lenses in Transitions Signature VII. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;3/3/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p23
The article previews the Transitions Signature VII ultra-thin high index 1.74 lenses from Younger Optics.