Amazon Q2 Up; Third Party Sales Outpacing Rest
- Amazon Poised To Become No. 1 U.S. Apparel Retailer By 2017. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;5/11/2016, p1
- Amazon Margins Squeezed; Shares Skid. // Red Herring;1/30/2008, p1
The article reports on the decline in profits of Internet retailer Amazon.com in its fourth-quarter 2007 results. The company's gross profit margin fell to 20.6 percent from 21.3 percent in 2006 and 23.4 percent in the 2007 third quarter. The decline in profit margins is attributed to the...
- Amazon Gains 38.8%, Forgets to Say Why. // Book Publishing Report;Nov2010, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the business profit of Amazon.Com Inc. in the U.S. For the third quarter of 2010, its net sales increased by 38.8%, reaching its 7.6 billion dollars, surpassing its 21 billion dollars sales from January to September 2010. Moreover, its net sales for the fourth quarter of...
- Amazon.com Announces Q1 Sales Up 15% to $22.72 Billion. // Broadband Monthly Newsletter;Apr2015, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p15
The article reports on the financial results announced by electronic commerce company Amazon.com Inc. for its first quarter ended March 31, 2015. It highlights the increase of operating cash flow, free cash flow, common shares outstanding plus shares underlying stock-based awards, net sales, and...
- Amazons low prices drive increased sales. Clews, Mary-Louise // Marketing Week;4/23/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p38
The article presents information on the financial performance of online retailer Amazon.com Inc. Amazon has reported a net income rise of 24% to 177 million dollars in the first quarter of the financial year 2009. Its international sales in Great Britain, German, Japanese, French and Chinese...
- Amazon CE Segment Sales Rise 25%. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/9/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p104
This article reports on the rise in North American sales in the electronics and other general merchandise segment at Amazon.com in the first quarter of 2005. The consumer electronics segment at Amazon helped the online retailer's overall North American sales jump 21.1 percent in the first three...
- E-Commerce Giants' EPS Top. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/26/2015, pB02
- Amazon King Of Retail Jungle. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/26/2015, pA01
3 The e-commerce giant's N. American gross merchandise volume accounted for 36% of all retail growth for the year through Sept., ex cars, fuel, food and beverages, according to Wells Fargo analysts. That's up from 29% in Q4 2014.
- Amazon Sales Gain Ramps Up To 23%; Profits Are In Line. DOUG TSURUOKA // Investors Business Daily;4/25/2014, pA01
The article reports on the 23% sales growth of electronic commerce provider Amazon.com Inc. in the second quarter of 2014. It is noted that the sales growth of the company eased related issues following the 20% gain in the fourth quarter of 2013. Also pointed out is the decline of the operating...