- Mark Your Calendars. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2006, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p12
The article presents a calendar of events related to security systems. A seminar titled "Successful Security Consulting," will be held during May 6-7, 2006 in Carefree, Arizona. Another conference named IAPSC Annual Conference is scheduled to be held during May 7-10, 2006. These events are being...
- Security Leadership. Ritchey, Diane // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2015, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p10
An interview with two security leaders, Lynn Mattice of risk management firm Mattice and Associates and Jerry Brennan of security executive search firm SMR Group, is presented. When asked about the meaning of enterprise security leadership, the two leaders have identified the skills for...
- Rewarding the very best in the industry. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Nov/Dec2011, p14
The article offers information on Security Consultant (SC) Awards Europe in honour of professionals working to secure enterprises and vendors that deliver security technologies. It cites the process that information security professionals undergo through including a panel of industry judges that...
- Largest alarm systems companies in the Tucson area. // Inside Tucson Business;07/10/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p12
Ranks the largest alarm systems companies in the Tucson, Arizona area according to number of full-time employees as of July 10, 2000. Top position taken by Central Alarm Inc.; Installation fee; Alarm services offered; Top local clients; Managers; Year established locally.
- Dig for answers, evidence when selecting systems integrators. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct99, Vol. 36 Issue 10, Integrated Systems pC
Discusses various aspects in selecting security systems integrators in the United States. Delivery of custom requirements and maintenance; Questions to ask; Help from a consultant; Selection criteria. INSET: Selection criteria wrap-up..
- Top firms ranked by subscriber accounts. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov99, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p75
Ranks the top security firms in the United States according to subscriber accounts. Subscriber monitoring contracts owned; Dealer programs; Primary businesses; Residential and commercial clients; Top position taken by ADT.
- Top Security Equipment & Service Companies in UT. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/4/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p14
Ranks top security equipment and service companies in Utah by number of customers as of 2001. Company; Contact information; Revenues; Fire and burglar certification; Products and services provided; Normal service hours; Year established; Owner or managing principals.
- Accounting firms grab investigative experts. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug97, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the interest in investigative firms by accounting and information services companies in the United States. Former managing directors of Decision Strategies International who were hired by Price Waterhouse LLP for its global forensic investigations practice; Increased competition...
- NASS EX 2005. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2005, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p12
Reports that the North American Monitoring Technology Symposium and Exhibition, renamed NASS EX, will be held from May 12 to 15, 2005 at the Le Centre Sheraton Montreal in Quebec. Participation of the security industry and members of the Central Station Alarm Association; Offer of trainings to...