Business Continuity Study Conducted
- OPPORTUNITY IS KNOCKING. IS ANYONE HOME? Alter, Allan // CIO Insight;Nov2006, Issue 74, p61
The article cites a survey on customer strategies conducted by "CIO Insight" editors together with Equation Research LLC in 2006 in the U.S. Of the 247 qualified respondents, 66% were the top information technology (IT) executives of their companies, and the rest held other IT executive...
- factory talk. // Works Management;Apr2011, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p7
The article presents views from British business executives responding on a poll about investing new machinery for 2011 including Louise Terry and Leslie Green.
- Slowing standards. // InfoWorld;5/13/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p63
Highlights the results of a public opinion poll on the involvement of chief technology officers on Web services and other standards development organizations.
- The Results are In on Emergency Management. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2012, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p12
The article reports on the results of a poll conducted by SecurityMagazine.com which revealed that 73 percent of participants spend about 10 percent of their day solving a crisis or emergency within the organization.
- THE BIG QUESTION. // Computer Weekly;7/22/2003, p4
Forty per cent of the IT managers questioned in the July 22, 2003 issue of 'Computer Weekly/Harvey Nash Big Question' survey said they would consider buying cheap imported 'gray goods' such as networking equipment. Experts have warned IT departments to be wary of buying the equipment, discounted...
- The new social activists. Enright, Allison // Marketing News;7/15/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p4
This article provides statistics on information technology (IT) professionals and the time they spend each week consuming or participating in social media. A survey found 73 percent of IT decision-makers say social media tools are changing their buying processes by making them more efficient....
- Real estate chiefs predict a year of uncertainty. Roberts, Luke McLeod // Lawyer;1/7/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the findings of the survey released by DLA Piper company. Majority of the real estate chief executives and directors surveyed say that current debt market conditions are having an impact on their businesses. Seventy one percent of the respondents said real estate...
- Losing attitude. Schultz, Don // Marketing Research;Fall/Winter95, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p8
The article focuses on the need for marketing research professionals to move beyond the traditional forms and variables and learn to work with behavioral data and databases in order to use attitudinal variables to predict consumer behavior. To survive in the competition, marketing research must...
- Talk to suppliers over strategy, users told. // Computer Weekly;4/25/2002, p18
Focuses on the absence of strategic interaction between outsourcing information technology suppliers and user clients in Great Britain. Result of the public opinion polls; Importance of communication to an outsourcing program.