- 25 Years of Celebration. Waldman, Allison J. // Television Week;9/15/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p23
The article offers information on the 25th Annual Kaitz Dinner to be held ay Hilton New York in New York on September 17, 2008.
- MAJOR SHOWS. // Multichannel News;8/13/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p44
The article presents a calendar of events relevant to cable television and the cable television industry of the U.S. from September to November 2007. The 21st annual conference of the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications will be held in New York City from September 16 to...
- NAMIC Praises, Prods Cable on Minority Hiring. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;9/22/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p5
The article reports on the 22nd National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications Conference and the Walter Kaitz Foundation fundraising dinner held in New York on September 14-16, 2008. According to the author, the fundraising dinner collected more than $1.7 million. Both events, the...
- Random Notes:. Maxwell, Paul // CableFAX Daily;4/24/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 79, p6
Presents updates on the cable television industry in the U.S. as of April 2006. Presentation of the 2006 Cable Sales Management Conference by Cable Advertising Bureau; Featured speaker at A Celebration of Success fund-raiser dinner for the Business School at CU-Denver; Schedule of the 1st...
- DATEBOOK. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/19/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 25, p37
Presents a calendar of events in the broadcasting industry in the U.S. from June to November 2006. Television Critics Tour in Los Angeles, California on July 11-14; 22nd Annual Foundation Benefit Gala of the Women in Cable & Telecommunications on November 15 in Grand Hyatt, Washington; Campus...
- Diversity is the Key to Cable's Future. Rice, Kent // Multichannel News;10/28/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p49
Focuses on the Diversity Week of the cable industry held in New York in October 2002. Benefits of the Diversity Week for executives of the cable television industry; Need for diversity in the cable industry; Solutions for the development of the cable industry.
- TEAM SPIRIT. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/21/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 33, p10
The section presents photographs from special events related to the broadcasting and cable television industry in the U.S. as of August 2006 including New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg during a press conference and Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Huddle Up! // Broadcasting & Cable;7/31/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 30, p12
This article presents photographs taken at special events in the cable television industry, including a picture of National Football League (NFL) show commentators and hosts at the NFL and NBC Executive Part at the Television Critics Association Press Tour in Pasadena, California.
- Don't Miss:. // CableFAX Daily;4/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 68, p2
Provides information on the 40th Annual Pioneers Dinner to be held on April 9, 2006. Chief financial officers who will participate in the event.