Starz Lends Its Name To Telluride Film Fest
- Starz shines on H'w'd test with multiyear sponsorship. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;5/16/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 32, p10
The article reports on the sponsorship deal signed by John Malone's Starz Entertainment Group (SEG) for the Holywood Film Festival in the U.S. SEG will be sponsoring the tenth annual celebration of the festival, which will start on October 17, 2006 in Los Angeles, California. According to David...
- DON'T MISS The Reel Deal. Marks, Deborah // Ski;Dec2002, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p94
Reports on the film festival in Santa Fe, New Mexico on December 5-9, 2002.
- Strong alliances bring Cinemafest good prospects of growth. Chavez, Rodrigo Lopez // Caribbean Business;11/9/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p64
Reports on the 12th annual San Juan Cinemafest in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Schedule; Venue; Films that will exhibited.
- Hot Seats. Russo, Vito // Advocate;8/28/90, Issue 558, p73
Reports on the 1990 Gay Film Festival. Reviews and features of the festival; Box office records.
- The 24th International New Latin American Film Festival. Tierney, Dolores // Screen;Autumn2003, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p333
Features the 24th International New Latin American Film Festival held on December 3-13, 2002 in Havana, Cuba. Motion pictures to be featured in the festival; Films outside the competition but included in the festival; Cuban audience as an essential part of the experience of the festival.
- WHAT'S ON AROUND THE WORLD. // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Dec2011, p18
This section offers information on various international events for December 2011, including the Fabulous Food 1 Malaysia in Malaysia, Extreme Sailing Series - Act 9 in Singapore, and the Dubai International Film Festival in the United Arab Emirates.
- Northern Views. Gleiberman, Owen; Schwarzbaum, Lisa // Entertainment Weekly;9/28/2001, Issue 617, p43
Provides information on several films that were exhibited at the 26th Toronto International Film Festival on September 11, 2001.
- Looking South. Brown, Scott; Karger, Dave // Entertainment Weekly;9/28/2001, Issue 617, p49
Highlights some of the films and events at the 2001 Toronto International Film Festival.
- THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SNOW BUSINESS. Sayers, Robin; Corcoran, Monica; Herman, James Patrick; Zuckerman, Suzanne // InStyle;Apr2005, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p322
Focuses on the Sundance Film Festival.