Dressler, Hirschhorn 'Retire' to Startup
- Freeze Frame: CTAM Summit 2010. // Multichannel News;10/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p14
Photographs of several Cable Television Administration & Marketing Society (CTAM) Summit 2010 attendees including Cox Communications Inc. senior vice president Jacqui Vines, American Red Cross chief executive officer (CEO) Gail McGovern, and photographer Rick Kalleher.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p83
Photographs of highlights from several events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. are presented including the Broadband Cable Association of Pennsylvania's Cable Academy event, Telemundo's New York upfront, the e Weather Channel's 30th anniversary party.
- TRANSLATION PLEASE: Your 2012 Cable Show Jargon Descrambler. ELLIS, LESLIE // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p88
The article offers information on the 2012 Cable Show in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Bouncing Into Boston. // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p91
The author discusses the 2012 Cable Show, offering updates to companies in the cable television industry in the U.S.
- Content Economics Could Play In Cable's Favor. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;5/28/2012, Issue 22, p22
The article reports on the impact of the U.S. economic problems on the ratings of cable television (TV) programmers to over-the-top TV services.
- stat snapshot. // Multichannel News;11/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p39
The article presents a bar graph depicting growth in video-on-demand viewing for cable networks in America from October 2012 to September 2013, along with a table depicting America's top 20 original cable movies for the same period.
- THIS JUST IN. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;12/22/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p34
The article offers news briefs related to cable television industry. The lineup for the Cable Show '09 which is set from April 1-3, 2009 will feature several chief executive officers including Comcast chairman and CEO Brian Roberts. Preliminary discussions on making a joint bid for the U.S. TV...
- CLASS SPEAKERS. // CableFAX Magazine;May2010, p24
An interview with several notable executives in cable television industry including Terence McGuirk of Atlanta Braves, former chairman Marc Nathanson of Falcon Holding Group Inc. and retired Allan Ecker of EVP is presented. When asked about his favorite part of cable technology, Ecker says that...
- Lifetime limbo. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;2/8/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 26, p1
The article reports on the business challenges that will be faced by Lifetime Cable after the resignation of Andrea Wong as its chief executive officer in 2009. It states that Wong's exit has caused the big decline of its ratings, despite its highly publicized acquisition of "Project Runway." It...