Forget the Bling, Fork Over the Shares
- Affluent Women Less Interested Than Male Peers In High Risk Investments; Have Little Awareness Of Annuities. // Insurance Advocate;11/3/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 42, p42
Presents the result of the 2001 Nationwide Financial High Income Survey on the interest of affluent women in high risk investments and annuities. Role of investment professionals on the financial planning needs of women; Annual income of individuals included in the survey; Types of individuals...
- FINANCE. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/21/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 43, p8
The article offers information on a survey that reveals the tendency of women to worry about financial matters big and small and to act more on the immediate concerns of family and household.
- For women, financial savvy is no fairy tale. Gardner, Marilyn // Inside Tucson Business;9/4/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p6
The article reflects the views of the author on the understanding of women on financial matters. The author cites a survey which found that the compounding women's insecurity is a tremendous fear of losing all their money. She believes that women have long been conditioned to think small when it...
- Women worry about money more than men, survey shows. // Benefits Selling;May2011, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p16
The article focuses on a survey which found that women worry more than men in regards to saving and have lower confidence in investment decisions than men, conducted by MassMutual's Retirement Services Division in the U.S. between November 15, 2010 and January 15, 2011. The study also discovered...
- Women face special financial-planning challenges. Lavigne, Betsy // Inside Tucson Business;6/25/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 14
Presents steps of financial-planning for women. Collection of information on financial options; Assessment of the household budget and expenses; Determination of financial goals.
- Is your money working for you? Barneby, Mary Rudie; Worton, Barbara // Executive Female (0199-2880);Nov/Dec96, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p57
Offers advice for women on making investments. Advantages of having an investment; Two common serious investment errors; Features of a four-step plan for investing; Three relatively safe investment vehicles to consider. INSET: The facts on investment risk..
- Investment commentary. Preston, James E. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;07/28/97, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p25
Opinion. Comments on financial challenges facing women. Management of own finances; Retirement income; Investments; Necessity of creating a systematic investment plan.
- Investment commentary. Preston, James E. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;05/17/99, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p26
Presents tips on investing and financial planning for women. Need to collaborate with a financial consultant; Need to assess the current financial situation; Need to determine financial goals.
- 5 things every woman should spend money on. Savacool, Julia // Glamour;Sep2003, Vol. 101 Issue 9, p168
Lists five things that woman should spent money on. Education; Down comforter; Real estate; Crystal champagne flutes; Charity.