Sportsman Gears for 'Hunt'
- Berning Man: AETN Gets Heated. Thielman, Sam // Adweek;4/8/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 14, p10
The article focuses on the cable television industry company Arts & Entertainment Network (AETN) and its President of advertising sales Mel Berning. The high ratings of reality television programs offered by the company's cable television networks including "Pawn Stars," "Duck Dynasty" and...
- Playboy joins date game. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;6/2/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 44, p2
The article reports that Playboy TV will be launching a cable reality television program called "Four-Some." The half-hour series will focus on young men and women who meet one another at a mansion in the Hollywood Hills. The dating game, according to Playboy, will be more graphic than other...
- Critical Eye: Winter Press Tour 2007. Hibberd, James // Television Week;1/15/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p3
The article offers news related to the television industry as of January 15, 2006. CNN President Jim Walton was interviewed about talk show host Nancy Grace. Randy Spelling makes a statement about landing a reality series. The show, The Sopranos will start its cable run on A&E network amid a...
- Behind the reality. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;10/16/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p1
Reports on VH1 cable television network's plans to launch reality television shows in early 2001. Ratings of shows in the genre; Titles of pilot programs being shot by the network; VH1's ratings for the third quarter of 2000.
- CABLE GREENLIGHT ON. Marechal, AJ // Daily Variety;9/11/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 50, p4
The article reports that several cable television networks ordered a slew of unscripted skeins, picking up new series and renewing others.
- High-Riding Lifetime Plans New Diginet. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;04/16/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p24
Reports on Lifetime Television's plans regarding the summer 2001 launch of Lifetime Real Women, a reality-oriented cable television network. Combination of new and returning original series, such as 'Intimate Portraits' and 'Unsolved Mysteries'; Channel's search for analog and digital distribution.
- USA turning 'Mystery' into reality. Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;7/11/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 27, p1
Reports the production of the reality series 'Mystery Mansion' by USA Network. Storyline of the series; List of other reality series under production; Details on 'Combat Mission'.
- RDF SHOWS GO TO CHELLO. BARRACLOUGH, LEO // Daily Variety;8/20/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 34, p7
The article reports on the selection of a range of television programs from RDF Rights for Cabler Chello Zone's Zone Reality channel.
- Syfy Dials Docu Realities. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;3/22/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p24
The article offers information on the launch of several broad-based reality shows by SyFy which was formerly known as Sci Fi Channel, as a strategy to broaden its appeal to advertisers as well as to attract viewers including "Mary Knows Best," "Beast Legends," and "Force of Nature."