TNA, Spike Close to a Deal
- Spike's 'Knockouts' Block Pins Male Viewers. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;6/26/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p12
Focuses on the viewership rating of ring-based sports entertainment programs aired at Spike TV. "The Ultimate Fighter"; "TNA Impact."
- Correction. // Newsweek;10/23/2006, Vol. 148 Issue 17, p18
A correction to the article "Blood, Guts and Money" that was published in the October 9, 2006 issue is presented.
- MTV Latam bows Chile, Peru feed. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;04/18/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 33, p6
Reports that MTV Latin America has added a third feed to the Spanish lingo music channel.
- Octagon mates: Spike, UFC. Nordyke, Kimberly // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/26/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 56, p6
The article reports that the cable television network Spike TV and the firm Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) have signed a contract to extend their partnership by three years. The contract will enable the network to broadcast the reality television program "The Ultimate Fighter" and 39...
- Lifetime adds threesome for fall. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;8/7/95, Vol. 125 Issue 32, p22
Informs about the launching of various television programs sponsored by Lifetime Television on different issues. Airing of `Late Date with Sari,' from October 16, 1995; `Handmade by Design,' from September 11, 1995; `All About You,' from October 1995; More.
- Curtain rises for Ovation. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p52
Focuses on `Ovation,' an arts cable network that was launched on April 21, 1996. Projection on subscribers by mid-1999; Statistics on subscribers that the network was launched with; Network's financing; Ovation's programming schedule.
- Sports highlight FX remake. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p53
Focuses on the restructuring of FX cable network by Fox, which will include the broadcasting of sporting events. Sports properties which will be joining the network; FX's programming; Views of Rich Ross, FX's programmer; FX's non-sports-oriented original shows; Names of game shows; Names of...
- Look & learn as home, lifestyle channels show the way. Menichini, Mike // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p22
Focuses on cable television networks that offer lifestyle improvement programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. HGTV; Food Network; Discovery Home and Leisure; Style; Do It Yourself.
- New channels, shows target growing market. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p23
Features cable television networks that offer Hispanic programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. Video Rola; HBO Latino; Galavision; GEMS Television; IMas! Arizona; Launch dates; Number of subscribers.