'Kimora' Rates for Style
- 'Jon & Kate' split a hit. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;6/24/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the popularity of TLC's cable reality series entitled "Jon & Kate Plus 8," in 2009 in the U.S. The June 22, 2009 episode of the show, in which the couple of the said program revealed their separation, has 10.6 million viewers and surpassed its 9.8 million viewers in the...
- Discovery Kicks Off Catch With Record Viewer Haul. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;4/20/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p6
The article reports that the April 14, 2009 broadcast of the season premiere of the reality television program "Deadliest Catch" enjoyed the highest rating of the program's five-year history. The broadcast on the cable television network Discovery Channel drew an estimated 4.16 million...
- HISTORY. // Advertising Age;5/3/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 18, pC42
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network History Channel. The ratings of several of the network's reality television programs are discussed including those for "Pawn Stars" and "American Pickers." New programs to be broadcast by the network in...
- MTV. // Advertising Age;5/3/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 18, pC50
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network MTV, part of the cable television company MTV Networks. The network's ratings for its programs among teenagers and young adults are stressed, particularly the ratings for its original reality television...
- SOAPnet. // Advertising Age;2008 Cable Guide, Vol. 79, pC76
The article focuses on the cable television network SOAPnet. The network's programming is primarily reruns of daytime soap opera programs and serial prime time television programs. It will debut a reality television program featuring the wives of professional hockey players in the 2008-2009 season.
- Appeal Without Limits. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;8/16/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p12
The article reports on the endorsement of the limited scripted-series format by the viewers of USA Network's "The 4400" and Turner Network Television's "The Grid." The average household rating of "The 4400" is given. The benefit of a limited series to USA Network is described.
- Syfy. // Advertising Age;5/2/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 18, pC50
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network Syfy. Television programs to be broadcast by the network in 2011-2012 are considered, with particular attention paid to new television programs, including reality television programs and science fiction...
- 'Contender' Slow in Early Rounds. Lisotta, Christopher // Television Week;3/14/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the initial performance of the reality television series "The Contender," aired on NBC network in March 2005. Ratings received by the program according to Nielsen Media Research; Comparison of the program's ratings with those of rival programs and other NBC serials; Reaction of NBC...
- 'Osbournes' Ends Well. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;8/18/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p2
Deals with the performance of the second season of MTV:Music Television's "The Osbournes," in 2003. Rating of the show for the last six episodes; Plans for a third season; Information on other reality shows.