- Road warriors. Bosclair, Marc; Cybulski, Ali // Restaurant Business;07/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 13, p28
Focuses on the Membership Van, a white minivan operated by Nebraska Restaurant Association staffers designed to promote the foodservice industry in the state. Tool in the recruitment of members to the association and to the industry; Tour on schools, career fairs and community celebrations...
- DiRoNA moves forward with new mgmt., headquarters. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/23/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 51, p110
Reports the developments within the Distinguished Restaurants of North America organization in the U.S. Relocation of the headquarters; Appointment of Kellen Co. to manage operations and award programs; Goals of the organization for 2003.
- FRA hosts annual International Foodservice Expo. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;09/14/98, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p256
Reports on the 1998 International Foodservice Expo of the Florida Restaurant Association in Orlando, Florida. Attendance; Number of participating exhibit booths; Cooking competitions; Additional events and presentations.
- Foster Names VP. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul2007, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p106
The article announces the promotion of Bob Wangerien to senior vice president of marketing at Foster Farms.
- DiRoNA dignitaries critique NYC dining market's rigors, rewards. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;11/27/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p76
Comments on the operations of restaurants in New York City as discussed during a seminar of the Distinguished Restaurants of North America. Claims on New York as the restaurant capital of the world; Discussion on the operation of a restaurant in a fiercely competitive city; Opening of numerous...
- FRA to dish up Southeastern U.S. Foodservice Expo. Cavanaugh, Susan // Nation's Restaurant News;7/18/94, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p66
Reports that the Florida Restaurant Association (FRA) will dish up culinary competitions, educational workshops and a trade show during its 1994 Foodservice Expo. Theme of the exposition; Speakers; Contact information.
- Fine-dining celebrated with DiRoNA awards. Frumkin, Paul, // Nation's Restaurant News;06/09/97, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p78
Reports on the awards presented by the Distinguished Restaurants of North America in the fine-dining food service community in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Description of the awards; Names of recipients; Award categories.
- DiRoNA to host 10th Annual Awards Conference in NYC. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/22/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p326
Focuses on the plan of the Distinguished Restaurants of North America to host its 10th Annual Awards Conference in New York City. Schedule of activities to be held at the Waldorf-Astoris Hotel; promotion of the seminars organized by the fine-dining organization.
- Bad report card. Kirby, David; Boisclair, Marc // Restaurant Business;09/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 18, p19
Reports on the result of the foodservice competency test of Illinois. Factors cited as the reason for poor result of the test; Comments from Pamela Block, director of Illinois Restaurant Association's Educational Foundation; Problems faced by restaurants in partnering with public schools.