A Corporate Decision
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/20/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 38, p22
Presents news items related to the food service industry in the United States. Opening of the first Chick-fil-A restaurant by an Aramark partnership in New York City; Launch of the Mitsitam Native Foods Cafe by Restaurant Associates at the National Museum of the American Indians in Washington.
- RA retools efforts at Wachovia tourney and increases sales. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/7/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p20
Focuses on the strategy of Restaurant Associates to improve its food service at the 2004 Wachovia Championship golf tournament at the Quail Hollow Country Club in Charlotte, North Carolina. Creation of a permanent food court; Increase of public access to food.
- Restaurant Associates: Ready for prime time. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p66
Focuses on the emergence of Restaurant Associates Corp. as one of the leading foodservice companies in New York. Maintenance of the company's market share; Growth of the revenues from the operating divisions; Pursuit of strategic acquisitions to generate additional profits.
- RA pushes B&I growth. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p95
Focuses on the growth of foodservice contractor Restaurant Associates following a management buyout in October 1996. Growth rate; Number of accounts; Benefits of industry consolidation for RA; Major clients in Boston, Massachusetts and New York City; Growth of the business and industry segment;...
- RESTAURANT ASSOCIATION TAKING ROLE AT FINE FOOD. Bidois, Marisa // Restaurant & Catering News;May2014, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p17
In this article, the author reports that the Restaurant Association Corp. will be participating in the Fine Food 2014 and offers information on services provided by the company including business promotion, cookery program and forecasting about trends of hospitality industry.
- in brief. // Food Management;Nov2006, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p22
The article offers news briefs related to food service in the U.S. Thompson Hospitality Inc. announced its acquisition of Austin Grill Co., a Tex-Mex commercial restaurant chain. The International Foodservice Manufacturers Association accepted the 2007 Silver Plate Awards nomination. Compass...
- News Digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/20/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 47, p48
The article presents news briefs on food service industry of United States. Thompson Hospitality, a food service operations company, has acquired Austin Grill, a chain restaurant based in Washington D.C. The University of Florida persuades food service contractors to pay a proportionate wage of...
- trendwatch. // FoodService Director;10/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p4
This section reports on the trends concerning the U.S. food-service industry. According to a survey conducted by The NPD Group, school and college foodservice is not measuring up to the experiences that students ages 13 to 22 are having in commercial restaurants. The Sports Museum of America has...
- American breakfasts, Italian style. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p20
Focuses on the breakfast business of Restaurant Associates in two of its restaurants at the MetLife Building in New York City. Concept of take-out breakfasts; Full service breakfasts for executive meetings offered by Naples 45; Coffee and pastries of Cucina & Co.