- Sweet Priorities. Cole, Wendy // Time;2/24/2003, Vol. 161 Issue 8, p67
Focuses on dessert restaurants, which offers multicourse meals that consist of nothing but sweets. Sample menu item at the Sugar dessert bar in Chicago, Illinois; Items offered at the Finale restaurant in Boston, Massachusetts; Opening of the Espai Sucre restaurant in Barcelona, Spain.
- CHOCOLATE FEST. // House Beautiful;Dec2005, Vol. 147 Issue 12, p110
The article features chocolate desserts including dips and cakes.
- heaven on a plate. // Australian Women's Weekly;Jan2009, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p128
The article presents the Italian dessert recipes Perfect Vanilla Semifreddo, Raspberry Nougat Semifreddo and Decadent Chocolate Semifreddo.
- Coffee Confections. // Gourmet Retailer;Aug2005, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p62
This article presents marketing tips for coffee confections. Two of the favorite consumables in the U.S. are coffee and chocolate, not necessarily in that order. Combining these two precious commodities into coffee confections, for many people, is a little taste of heaven, all in a convenient,...
- Better-for-you bars from candy makers bring flavor, variety to nutrition aisle. Kirsche, Michelle L. // Drug Store News;10/11/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p39
Reports on the addition of a protein bar in the Snickers Marathon line of Masterfoods in the U.S. Availability of the product in Wal-Mart stores nationwide; Launch of a TV advertising campaign by the company; Coincidence of the campaign with the arrival of two Snickers Marathon bars.
- Dessert. // Backpacker;Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p129
The article evaluates several desserts including Bananas Foster Bread Pudding from Enertia Trail Foods, Roasting Chip Fluffs from Madyson's Marshmallows, and Packit Gourmet Boston CrÃ¨me Parfait from Packit Gourmet.
- Stevia makes low-calorie cream dessert for kids. // Food Manufacture;Apr2012, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p24
The article offers information on the low-calorie chocolate cream dessert made out of Truvia stevia leaf extract, a raspberry flavoured fromage frais, from Cargill Sweeteners.
- RIPE FOR THE PICKING. Cobe, Patricia // Restaurant Business;2/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p42
Chocolate may still be a top-selling dessert, but fruit isn't lagging far behind. While apple pie and strawberry shortcake are longtime favorites, pastry chefs are now globalizing the dessert list with more exotic varieties and moving all-American fruits in new directions. Fruit desserts are...
- Do the dessert math. // Glamour;Mar2006, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p285
The article equates the caloric content of different types of desserts. A cocktail which has 246 calories is equal to a dish of leche ice cream. A large order of French fries has 290 calories while a brownie contains 281 calories. Garlic bread with garlic and olive oil has 402 calories while key...