- Eggs At The End Of The Meal. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2001, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p58
Reports on the inclusion of egg-based desserts such as creme brulee and bread pudding in the dessert menu of restaurants in the United States. Variations created by several restaurants for the basic creme brulee; Ingredients of the Sweet Potato Bread pudding recipe of Dan Staats of The...
- All The World's A Globe. Reese, Krista // Georgia Trend;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p129
The article offers information about The Globe, a restaurant at Atlanta in Georgia. The main features of the Globe include diverse clientele, comfortable cutting edge design and innovative as well as affordable food. Its special offerings include Italian job, a mixture of passion fruit and...
- granny's favourites. Rutherford, Tracy // Burke's Backyard;Jun2010, p22
The article presents several recipes for of classic desserts including rhubarb crumble, bread and butter pudding and apple strudel.
- Quick meals. Lucas, Adelaide // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jun2008, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p37
The article focuses on bread and butter pudding as a dessert in Great Britain. In its simplest form, bread and butter pudding has been part of the traditional British culinary repertoire since the early 17th century, evolving from its even simpler predecessor, the bread pudding. No longer...
- Just Desserts. Wade, Marcia A. // Prepared Foods;Nov2005, Vol. 174 Issue 11, p37
Focuses on desserts. History cream puff pastry; Classic desserts that are regaining popularity in the U.S. as of 2005, including bread and rice puddings; Adoption of ethnic desserts and flavor by restaurants.
- Sugar Rush. // Scholastic Parent & Child;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p81
Several recipes are presented including Hazelnut Cake with Nutella Mousse, Maple-Pumpkin Bread Pudding and Macedonia Fruit Cocktail.
- Assorted Bonbons. Cluett, Jack // Saturday Evening Post;6/1/1932, Vol. 204 Issue 50, p22
Presents a joke on purchasing assorted bonbons.
- Let Them Eat Cake. Nguyen, Chau // Cincinnati Magazine;Feb2008, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p282
An interview with Take the Cake co-owner Melissa Mileto is presented. Mileto noted that the bakery is very personal, dealing their customers on one-on-one basis. According to her, they were thinking on doing conversation heart cookies on Valentine's Day, focusing on individual, small, two-person...
- Recipe Swap. // Good Old Days Looking Back;Oct2009, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p24
The article presents several requests from readers concerning on recipes. J.M. Cooper asks for any recipes in cooking venison and fried tomatoes in different way. Jackie Stempfer requesting for a bread pudding. Kay Adams is looking for any recipes that feed a large number of people particularly...