- At Yosemite's 20 Food Outlets: `Tailored Purchasing' Simplifies F/S Ops. Wolson, Shelley // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p112
Focuses on Roland Henin, chef at Yosemite National Park in California. How he manages to control costs; Menu leeway at the park's food service; How new dishes are defined; Wine and food pairings.
- Take me to the river. Soeder, John // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug94, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p30
Interviews chef Roland Henin. Frequency of fishing; Kinds of bait used; Rating of the culinary talent in America; Reason for working for an Italian restaurant chain.
- Culinary master Henin is a national treasure at Yosemite. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;07/13/98, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p19
Profiles chef Roland Henin which acts as a consultant to Yosemite Concessions Services. Career history of Henin; Awards and achievement; Details of his work at Yosemite Concessions; Changes made to the operations of Yosemite.
- THE NRN 50: R &amo; D CULINARIANS: Roland Henin. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;1/27/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p86
Focuses on the career of Roland Henin, corporate executive chef of Delaware North Parks Services based in Buffalo, New York. Improvement of the food service of the company; Career background; Enjoyment in teaching culinary arts.
- Pathways To Plate. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2007, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p35
The article reviews the book "Pathways to Plate," edited by Roland Henin.
- Pathways to Plate. Lefebvre, Joanna // Food Management;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p76
The article reviews the book "Pathways to Plate: Destinations and Dishes from Delaware North," edited by Roland G. Henin.
- The Master Chef Mentor. Martinez, Al // Bon Appetit;Sep2007, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p46
The article profiles Wuksachi Lodge restaurant master chef Roland Henin. He is also a chef for Delaware North Cos., a company that provides food services to state parks and other venues around the country and abroad. Henin also trains chefs in 15 locations, and was mentor to popular chefs...
- Delaware North names Henin corporate exec chef. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/7/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p109
The article reports that Roland G. Henin has been promoted to corporate executive chef and culinary ambassador at Delaware North Cos., a concessionaire company. According to the article, Henin will be responsible for the company's culinary operations worldwide. He was previously the corporate...
- Del-North embraces organic. // FoodService Director;5/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p28
Deals with the challenge issued by Roland Henin, certified master chef at Delaware North Companies Inc. on company chefs to introduce summer menu items that are organic or sustainable in nature and incorporate them into offerings at the national parks, baseball stadiums and other popular...