B&I Cafeteria Partners with Farm School
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;6/28/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 123, p3
The article reports on the selection of athenahealth by Virginia HIT as its electronic health record (EHR) solution partner to allow almost 2,300 primary care doctors across the state to use athenahealth's technology.
- athenahealth to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/28/2011, p634
The article reports on the decision of the executives of athenahealth Inc. to present a corporate overview at upcoming investor conferences in the U.S. in 2011. Tim Adams, chief financial officer (CFO) of the company, will demonstrate at the 36th Annual Deutsche Bank Healthcare Conference to be...
- California Regional Extension Center recommends athenahealth's cloud-based services for improved practice management and better patient care. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/7/2011, p423
The article reports on the move of the California Health Information Partnership & Services Organization (CaIHIPSO) to choose athenahealth Inc. as its electronic health record (EHR) vendor partners in California. It notes that relationship offers opportunities to various providers to access...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;3/8/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 44, p3
The article reports on partnership formed between Athenahealth and DaVita to deliver an integrated, web-based electronic health record and revenue cycle management.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;8/24/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 165, p4
The article reports on the expanded partnership between Watertown, Massachusetts-based athenahealth and Brentwood, Tennessee-based Cogent HMG.
- Seats from baseball landmark to live on. Schouten, Cory // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/9/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p3A
The article reports on the partnership of nonprofit organization People for Urban Progress with public transportation provider IndyGo Ltd. to pay the homage of one of the sports landmarks in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The Nieman Foundation's 2010 Annual Report Highlights Collaborations. // Nieman Reports;Winter2010, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p83
This section offers news briefs concerning the Nieman Foundation, including the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting's launch of a partnership designed to support international reporting, the foundation's introduction of the Nieman Fellowship in Business Journalism and J. S. Tissainayagam, a...
- Business commitment to partnerships with voluntary sector to increase. // Charities Management;2010, Issue 75, p2
The article reports on the forecast regarding the increase of partnerships in nonprofit organizations in Great Britain.
- Control of the claims environment. Miller, Julie // Managed Healthcare Executive;Aug2004, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p16
Interviews Jonathan Bush, chairman, chief executive officer and cofounder of Waltham, Massachusetts-based Athenahealth Inc., regarding healthcare delivery. Conception of electronic medical records as a solution to getting health care delivery; Role of standardization in advancing technology...