People and Positions
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2006, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p84
Career developments within the truck industry are discussed. Phil Riley was hired as national sales manager by Trail King Industries Inc. Lenny Miller has been promoted from director of dealer development to vice-president-sales and marketing by Benson International. Lowell Slimp was appointed...
- 8-Axle Platform Trailer. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2000, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p81
Introduces the Leviathan, an eight-axle platform trailer from Benson International Inc. Features of the platform trailer.
- Omaha Standard-Palfinger names project engineer. // American Cranes & Transport;Sep2010, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p55
The article announces that Kevin Swierczek has been appointed as the project engineer of liftgates at Omaha Standard-Palfinger.
- Omaha Standard Redesigns Its 'Badger' Truck Body. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2000, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p87
Describes the body of the Omaha Standard Incorporated's Badger truck. Changes on the truck window.
- Omaha Standard Redesigns Its 'Badger' Truck Body. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p67
Deals with the body design of Badger, a truck from Omaha Standard Inc.
- Bustin: 745 days free of lost-time injuries. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p45
The article reports on the safety record of Bustin Industrial as of June 2009. The company announced that it has achieved 745 working days without lost time injury. According to Mike Williams, company president, Bustin takes pride in the record considering that it is recognized as a safety...
- R-O-M acquires Bustin. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2011, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania-based Bustin Industrial Products by R-O-M from MW Supply Inc. of Glen Rose, Texas.
- M W Supply will become Bustin in 2007. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2007, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p19
The article reports that effective January 2, 2007, M W Supply is changing its name to Bustin Industrial Products, to simplify the company's identity to customers. Bustin was purchased by M W Supply in April 2005. The name has been in place since 1928 and has a stronger namesake in the...
- Benson International Specifies Stemco Discover Seal and Pro-Torq Advanced Axie Spindle Nut as Factory Standard. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2001, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p72
Reports on the decision of Benson International Inc. to standardize on two of Stemco Incorporated's high performance products. Description on the Discover seal; Information on the Pro-Torq Advanced Axle Spindle Nut System.