- Buyers can purchase heavy duty truck parts online with VIProParts. // Fleet Owner;May2015, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p1
The article reviews the website VIProParts.com, an online marketplace for buyers to purchase heavy duty truck parts, launched by truck company Vipar Heavy Duty.
- VIPAR establishes VHD Equipment Network. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2008, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p28
The article reports on the expansion into commercial vehicle equipment market of VIPAR Heavy Duty (VHD) truck parts network through its new entity which will be known as VHD Equipment Network LLC. The new entity, to be known as VHD Equipment Network LLC, will concentrate on the North American...
- VIDEO: Eaton automated manuals: So easy, even a newbie could do it. Marsh, Aaron // Fleet Owner;Jan2016, p1
The article evaluates the automated manual technology from the power management company, Eaton Corp. PLC.
- VIPAR Heavy Duty Business Conference Gets 'Connected'. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/17/2012, p1
The article offers information on the 2012 VIPAR Heavy Duty Annual Business Conference to be held in Marco Island, Florida on October 21-26, 2012.
- VIPAR Heavy Duty, Accuride Agree to Three-Year Deal. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/22/2013, p3
The article reports that VIPAR Heavy Duty and Accuride Corporation have completed a new three-year agreement where VIPAR will offer Accuride Wheels, Gunite wheel-end components and Imperial Group products.
- Vipar, Accuride announced 3-year deal. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/27/2013, p6
The article reports on the new three-year agreement between North American truck parts network Vipar Heavy Duty and manufacturer of steel and aluminum wheels Accuride Corp.
- Two firms join VIPAR network. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2011, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the decision of Linehaul Heavy Duty LLC and J&J Operating LLC to join the VIPAR Heavy Duty network of distributors in North America.
- Raleigh gets free plugs for places where drivers can park and spark electric cars. // Business North Carolina;Jan2011, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on the opening of the first three recharging stations by Raleigh, California for electric cars, courtesy of Eaton Corp.
- Eaton adds warranty options for aftermarket clutches. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;9/2/2015, p2
The article reports on the move of power management company Eaton as of September 2015 to extend the warranty coverage of its aftermarket Advantage Series and EverTough vehicles with the purchase of a Genuine Eaton Clutch Installation Kit.