New on Wheels
- Mack, Volvo Add Cross-Reference Tool to Select Part Stores. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/13/2016, p1
The article reports that Mack Trucks Inc. and Volvo Trucks North America Inc. have launched a new parts cross-reference feature for their online Select Part Stores, an e-commerce platform that offers customers the experience of visiting a parts counter with the convenience of online ordering.
- VOLVO RECALLS 42,000 TRUCKS. Orr, Lance // Overdrive;Mar2006, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p75
The article reports that the truck manufacturer Volvo Trucks North America has notified the United States National Highway Traffic Safety that it would recall about 42,000 Volvo VN and VHD model trucks manufactured from November 2002 to January 2006 and equipped with the Volvo D12D engine. Volvo...
- Volvo Trucks adds Chicago-area PDC. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2004, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p6
Reports on Volvo Trucks North America Inc.'s expansion of its customer and dealer support with the addition of a parts distributor center in Joliet, Illinois near Chicago.
- Retrofit solution for California regulations. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Mar2009, Vol. 166 Issue 3, p84
The article offers information on the retrofit diesel particulate filters from Volvo Trucks America and Mack Trucks.
- Money talks. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Sep97, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p102
Focuses on information related to the Volvo Trucks North America. Reason for the company's name change; Investigation by the European Union Commission into subsidies granted to Volvo Truck by the Swedish government; Predictions of a decrease in the European truck market, by Volvo's chief...
- Volvo drives truckers online to customize their own rigs. Teasdale, Sara // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1998, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p23
States that Volvo Trucks North America is promoting its web site potential to reach customers. What the site offers; Comments from Jim Lesinski, director of marketing communications and research at Volvo Trucks; When the web site was introduced.
- Volvo Trucks rolls out natural gas-powered VNL daycab at MATS. // Bulk Transporter;May2012, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p46
The article presents information on a natural gas-powered Volvo VNL daycab from VOLVO Trucks North America Inc.
- Volvo Trucks adding factory-installed natural gas option for VNM daycab. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;7/14/2011, p2
The article offers brief information on the Volvo VNM daycabs from Volvo Trucks North America Inc.
- POWER PICKUP. // Overdrive;Feb2011, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p6
The article offers information on the service model VHD truck from Volvo Trucks North America Inc.